Are you looking for a government job in Pretoria? Maybe you are looking for a vacancy in the Department of Water and Sanitation. We have good news, there is a new opening for the position of Administration Clerk Production in DWS. If you have the administrative experience or want a job in the administrative field, this is very suitable for you! Not only that, the Department of Water and Sanitation promotes equality, people of disability and all gender and race can apply, so do not hesitate!
You can find more information about the vacancy below, please keep reading:
Job Title: DWS Vacancies: Administration Clerk Production
Position: Administrator Clerk Production
Recruiter: Department of Water and Sanitation
- Branch: Finance Main Account
- Div: Immovable Asset Management
Location: Pretoria Head Office
Salary: R 173 703 per annum (Level 05)
Reference Number: 121121/07
The job description for Administration Clerk Production includes several administrative duties, you can find some of them below:
- You will need to update the asset register (historic register and new additions).
- Each month you will need to update the movement of assets, updating the disposal database and loss register.
- You will handle the Bar-coding of assets and receive them.
- You must perform an asset count every three months.
- Not only that, but you must update inventory lists and pasting.
- You will conduct physical verification of movable assets and finance lease assets twice a year.
- You will be responsible for the quality assurance of asset management processes.
Eligibility and Requirements
You must have the following qualification to apply for the Administration Clerk Production vacancy:
- Senior/Grade 12 certificate.
Aside from that, if you have one (1) year of experience in Asset Management, you can have an advantage over other applicants because your experience adds value that will help with the job.
Not only the education qualification is required, but you must also have several knowledge and skills in order to apply for this job, please check the list below:
- Computer literacy, you should understand how to operate the MS Office programme, especially Excel.
- You must have knowledge about Financial Management, Logistics, PFMA, Treasury Regulations, and Professional Procurement Policy Framework.
- You should understand the government Supply Chain Management framework.
- You should know how to operate Enterprise Resource Planning System, LOGIS and BAS.
- Additionally, you should be knowledgeable in the dispute resolution process.
- Understanding of labor relations policies.
- Knowledge of Generally Recognized Accounting Practice (GRAP).
- Knowledge management.
- Problem-solving and analysis.
- People and diversity management.
- Good communication skills both (verbal and written)
Do you have all the right qualifications and skills required for this Administration Clerk Production vacancy? Then it’s time to apply! You will need several documents, including:
- Newly implemented Z83 form (obtainable on the Department of Water and Sanitation website)
- A comprehensive and recently updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copies of qualifications
- Identity document
Original or certified copies of your document and qualification are only required when you are shortlisted on the interview date.
All the documents must be submitted in one email in a PDF format, with attachments not exceeding 5MB in size. The subject of the email must clearly display the reference number of the Administration Clerk Production vacancy.
Send your application and document to the following email address:
If you do not receive contact within two (2) months of this advertisement, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
If you need more information regarding the Administration Clerk Production vacancy in Pretoria, you can contact the Department of Water and Sanitation through:
Ms. G Makapane
Tel No: 012 336 8844
Finally, the closing date for this Administration Clerk Production vacancy from DWS is 12 November 2021. Don’t forget to send your application before that date.
We wish you luck with your application!