Paying more attention on providing the best security services might be a difficult task to handle. However, when you are into this kind of thing, probably these Department of Public Works and Infrastructure (DPWI vacancies) can be a handful medium for you to grow. Some people might think that this job is a little boring, yet when you are in the right surrounding with best people, it will be a good family to work with.
This Department of Public Works offers equal opportunities for all people who live in South Africa. By filling these available DPWI vacancies, you are participating in getting the rate number of unemployment and poverty lower. Besides, it brings chances and opportunities for youths to have a decent job based on their interests.
Working In order to be successful in applying for this job, you need to know all the detail information about the job. All the duties and the important requirements are all mentioned below. Don’t forget to submit the application before the due date!
Table of Contents
Position: Security Officer
Recruiter: Department of Public Works and Infrastructure
Location: Pretoria Regional Office
Reference number: 2020/148
- Providing security services for the NDPW
- Conducting access control through the positive identification
- Conducting patrols
- Rendering escorts
- Providing supports for the administrations of the security services
- Protecting the lives and assets
- Implementing the security services policies and procedures in order to save information and assets
- Providing client relationship between clients, personnel, and securities
- ABET/ Grade 10 plus Grade E, D or C (PSIRA)
- Having some years of experiences in security field is a must
- The applicants need to have familiarity with Security legislations
- Computer literacy especially in Microsoft
- Having the knowledge of the security system will be an advantage
- The applicants must have the ability to work independently
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written skills
- Having outstanding analytical and writing skills is important
DPWI Vacancies Applications
Before you decide to apply for this job, make sure that the applicants have also attached these following documents.
- A copy of academic reports
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Copies of certificates (not more than 6 months ago)
- A copy of Identity Document
- Copies of qualifications (matric certificate)
- A valid Driver’s License
These important documents should be submitted along with your application form in the form of Z83. This is obtainable from any Public Service department. Application with incomplete requirements will be disqualified and the applicant will be unsuccessful in getting the job.
The applications can be forwarded to The Regional Manager, Department of Public Works, Private Bag X229, Pretoria, 0001 or 251 Skinner AVN Building, Cnr Andries and Skinner Street Pretoria. Don’t forget to write down the receiver by writing “For Attention: Ms. A Mafa/ Ms. K. Tlhapane.
When you have some enquiries related to these DPWI vacancies, you can contact Mr T. Maila by calling him in (012) 310 5181.
The closing date for these DPWI vacancies application is on 20 November 2020.