Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
If you are looking forward to the opportunity to get an insight in educational sector and you want to have a better career working for the government, then you should consider about taking a part in the Department of Education learnership program. The program is based on the fact that there are so many different jobs in South Africa – and each program requires different skills and qualifications.
About the Program
The Department of Education learnership program is created and provided for unemployed youth who have the passion in the sector and they want to work with the government. Known as the Department of Basic Education, the department has such a program that is designed to promote professional skills and improved abilities and skills within the sector.
There are several general and basic requirements that candidates must fulfill if they want to take part in the Department of Education learnership program:
- They must be the citizens of South Africa, proven by the valid and legal ID document
- They need to complete Matric (Grade 12)
- They must have a Matric certificate
- They must be unemployed or they must not have the intention of continuing their study during the learnership period
- They must not have any criminal record or past history related to any criminal activities
- They must have good communication skills
- They must be able to work in a team or to work as an individual
There are some strategies expected for the candidates who want to take part in this program:
- The candidates are expected to improve the teaching and learning quality through a direct access to the learning materials as well as improving the teacher capacity and practices
- The candidates are expected to undertake routine assessment to see and monitor the progress
- The candidates are expected to improve the early childhood development
- The candidates are expected to make sure of the reliable accountability system and also outcomes-oriented planning through district offices capacity strengthening and also the school management
How to Apply
Since the Department of Basic Education has made a commitment to practice and develop employment with positive actions as well as providing equal chances for the candidates, they encourage everyone to apply and take part in the Department of Education learnership program. The main purpose is to encourage equality and representatively in all gender, race, and disability.
Interested candidates must download Z83 application form and complete it. They need to submit it to the Public Service Department along with the supporting documents, such as:
- A certified copy of ID document
- A certified copy of Matric certificate
- Certified copies of qualifications
- A CV
And other further documents that may be required later by the department
The link for the download can be obtained through this link. The completed form and the supporting documents can be submitted to the nearest Department of Education in the areas where the participants live. If they have further inquiries or they want to know the details of the Department of Education learnership program, they can contact the nearest Department of Education in their areas.