Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
What about the position of Customer Care Administrative Officer position at Revenue Management Finance Department? Do you have the passion in Finance and you are also interested in Administrative field? If most of your answers are yes, then you should apply for the position. Not only you can get your dream job, but you can also improve your qualifications and expertise by taking the job.
About the Position
The Customer Care Administrative Officer will be on duty in Revenue Management within Finance Department. The person will get a salary between R 227 136 and R 311 556 a month and there will be added benefits included in the payment. The job may not be easy and it poses a great challenge too, but it is professional rewarding and candidates can learn a lot from joining the full-time and permanent position.
The Customer Care Administrative Officer would be responsible for these tasks and they must:
- Attend and manage all customers’ billing account enquiries as well as managing the working procedures and making sure that overall alignment goes along with the financial strategy of the company
- Validate and check the journals accuracy and authorize
- Address and deal with consumer account enquiries to create an effective customer function
- Help with the payment enquiries and allocation from bank statements
- Manage, arrange, and control the financial activities within the pre-paid electricity systems, such as Cash power and IMMS
- Help cash collection management and everything related to it when necessary
- Help the clerk on the enquiries related to third party payments
- Administer and perform daily revenue that is received – as well as dealing with the banking thereof
- Stand in as the bank clerk when and as required which also includes Saturdays
- Compile and then manage default account
- Make changes and adjustments on debt accounts
- Maintain costumers’ management to provide effective and meaningful context, as well as improving performance based on the standards
There are several basic and general requirements that all candidates must meet in order to qualify for this position. The requirements are:
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa
- They must have completed Matric and have the certificate
- They must have at least National Diploma in Accounting or the related equivalent level 6 NQF qualification
- They must be computer literate, at least understanding and being able to operate MS Office
- They must have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in the same – or related – field
How to Apply
Interested candidates are expected to perform online application through this link. Besides completing the application form, they must also provide the general supporting documents, such as (but not limited to):
- A certified copy of South African ID document
- A certified copy of Matric certificate
- Certified copies of qualifications, including Diploma, certificate, NFQ levels, and others
- An updated and comprehensive CV
The deadline is on January the 23rd 2020. Be advised not to be late when submitting the application because it will lead to the application being automatically ignored. The Candidates who have questions about this position can contact [email protected] or via 0860 54 3000.