Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
There is an open vacancy at Kouga Municipality as Administration Manager for those who are interested in the position as well as having the knowledge of the sector. It takes individuals with special skills and abilities to be in the role considering that administration and management isn’t an easy subject. The individual should also be able to work under pressure and isn’t afraid of challenges.
The person would be responsible for managing most of Municipality’s tasks as well as monitoring the staffs and workers to ensure their performance. The person will be responsible for task grade 15 and receive a salary between R648 642.90 and R822 610.44 per year – not included vehicle allowance.
There are several requirements all candidates must meet if they want to be considered eligible for the Administration Manager position. They are:
- They must be the citizens of South Africa
- They must have Bachelor Degree (or the equivalent qualification) within administration and management sector
- They must have a minimum 5-years experience with 2 years of them in managerial position
- They must have the knowledge of The National Archives Act, The Municipal Systems Act, SCM
- Regulations, and other legislation
- They must have a valid driving license
It is expected that all candidates also have these following traits:
- They must have good analytical skills
- They must be computer literate – understand at least MS Office operation
- They must have flawless human relations, communication, management, and interpersonal skills
- They must be proficient in at least 2 official languages (out of 3) of Kouga – applicable in speaking, writing, and reading
- They must be able to deal with conflicts and difficult situations
- They must have good attention to details
- They must have high level of confidentiality as well as responsibility
- They must have good report writing skills
- They must have understand administrative processes and services
- They must have good project and presentation management skills
The Administration Manager would be responsible for:
- Managing the result indicator and key performance areas associated with Adminitration Section
- Performing special projects and tasks for the Municipal Directors and Managers, including leading and studying the task teams
- Doing researches as well as participating and developing the strategic plans (whether it is short or long term) implementation and conceptualization
- Following Supply Chain Management regulations and policies
- Managing, controlling, and monitoring the budget’s section
- Providing good record keeping and management practice as well as documentation service drafting and distribution and also resolution tracking
- Managing the outcomes related to productivity, personnel performance, and utilization within the Administration Section
How to Apply
Interested candidates must go to www.kouga.gov.za to download the application form. Then, they must complete the application form, along with the driver license, a certified copy of ID document, certified copies of qualifications, and an updated CV. These documents should be sent to [email protected] as a single pdf document. The submission should be directed to Human Resource Manager
The deadline is on January the 24th 2020. Candidates who want to learn more about this Administration Manager position or have further questions are encouraged to call 042 2002 200 to Mr. D De Jager.