King Hinsta TVET College is now accepting applications from people who apply for the Creditors Clerk empty position. They are offering a permanent position for any qualified candidate so if you think you have got the right qualifications, submit your application for the Creditors Clerk vacancy at King Hinsta TVET College today!
The successful incumbent will be stationed at one of the two campuses of King Hinsta TVET College which is at Admin Centre situated in Butterworth, Eastern Cape. This position offers you an attractive level 5 salary which amounts to R 163 563 per year. Interested candidates are only required to hold at least senior certificate or grade 12 certificate in order to be qualified. However, any equivalent qualification at NQF level 4 is accepted too. It’s expected that candidates are also in possession of appropriate national diploma qualification as well as 2 or 3 year minimum experience in the relevant field. As for the knowledge and competencies or skills, applicants should possess:
- Understanding and knowledge of financial management as well as its regulations
- Knowledge and understanding of GRAP, Treasury Regulations and BBBEEA
- Knowledge of accrual principle
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Customer care
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
Should you have previous creditors experience then it would surely be advantageous. Furthermore, it would certainly be an added bonus if you have a valid driver’s license as well.
Once you are qualified for the Creditors Clerk vacancy at King Hinsta TVET College, below are some of the KPA you can expect to be involved in:
- Process expenses or invoices on ITS and make sure expenses are correctly captured as well as captured in the right accounts and reconciling the suppliers statements to the transactions processed on ITS and applying credit notes and payments
- Check creditors age analysis making sure that the reconciling items do not exceed 2 months
- Make sure supporting documents are verified for reconciling items and kept on file
- Make sure that creditors age analysis conforms to the general ledger
- Make sure expenses are accounted for in the correct period and prepare a summary of unpaid accounts
- Make sure payments are authorized properly and prepare monthly accrual journals
- Perform petty cash reconciliations every month
- Attend to supplier or client complaints and queries, as well as general administrative duties
- Make sure open orders are followed
How to Apply
Applications should consist of the following supporting documents:
- Z83 application form which you can access from any Public Service Department. Please indicate the reference number of this post within this form. The number is KHC 08-06/2018.
- A recently updated CV
- Certified copies of qualifications
Application for the Creditors Clerk vacancy at King Hinsta TVET College should be submitted no later than July 20th 2018 otherwise it will not be taken into consideration. Forward your application via post or by hand delivering it only. No faxed and emailed application will be accepted either.
Submit your application to:
Via post: The Principal, King Hintsa TVET College, Private Bag X3018, Butterworth, 4960
Hand deliver: 218 Mthatha Road Ibika Township, Butterworth
Please contact Mr MM Ndzame or MS P Soyizwapi at Tel No: 047 401 6400 for further enquiries