Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
You have the opportunity to take part in COGTA internship 2020 to improve your skills for a better future. For the upcoming 2020 program, the internship program will take part in Gauteng, South Africa. It is a full time program so make sure that you are dedicated to complete the program as best as you can.
About the Program
COGTA or the Department of Cooperative Government and Traditional Affairs is the one holding COGTA internship 2020program. They are offering the opportunities for potential and promising candidates to take part in the program. Through the program, these candidates are expected to gain the knowledge they need as well as improving their direct experience in the professional setting. By the time they complete the program, they have improved their qualifications, skills, and expertise in the best manner possible.
COGTA is offering the COGTA internship 2020 programs within these following subjects:
- Finance and Accounting
- Corporate Communications
- Security Risk Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Facilities Management
- Construction Engineering or Town and Regional Infrastructure Planning
- Human Resource Management
- Office Management
- Information and Communication Technology
- Municipal or Public Finance and Accounting
- Municipal Integrated Development Planning
- Disaster Risk Management and Fire and Rescue Operations
- Public Policy or Public and Development Studies
- Municipal or Government Finance and Auditing
There are several basic requirements that candidates must meet if they want to succeed in the program:
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa that is proven with ID document
- They must have completed Matric
- They must have Matric certificate
- They must not have criminal record
- They must have good credit history
- They must be between 18 and 35 years old
- They must have a National Degree or Diploma for 3 to 4 years
- If the candidates have a certain background or other qualifications, it may be considered a positive plus point
- They must be passionate about the field they are applying
- They must be determined and dedicated about completing the program and to try their best to complete the program as best as possible
- They must have good communication skills with basic computer literacy and English
How to Apply
Interested candidates need to send their application letter along with the supporting documents to the provided email. The supporting documents include:
- A complete CV
- A certified copy of ID document
- A certified copy of Matric certificate
- A motivation letter
- Certified copies of qualifications
Everything should be sent to [email protected] with the subject line written ‘Application for COGTA Internship Program, Indicating the Relevant Study Field of the Application’. Please be advised that the applications must be sent to Director: Human Capital Management. And candidates are allowed to send more than one application, but they need to send the separate applications.
The deadline is on December the 13th 2019. Candidates must send the application right on time before the deadline or their applications would be automatically be ignored and rejected. Anyone who wants to know more about the process or the COGTA internship 2020 programs can always reach out to Ms. Nokuthula Khanyile at [email protected].