Looking for a job can be hard when you just graduate with little to no work experience. Do not worry, there are many ways to improve yourself, from internships to training programme. Luckily, CIPLA has started the recruitment process for its Graduate Skill Programme. If you are looking for a vacancy in a pharmaceutical company, or just interested to gain work experience in an established national company, this is for you.
Keep reading to find more information!
Recruiter: CIPLA SA
Location: Cape Town, KwaZulu Natal, Gauteng
Type: Graduate Training Programme
Reference Number: 61479
In this Graduate Programme for CIPLA you will be learn about pharmaceutical business in various ways, from mentors and fellow graduates to experience gained from directly participating in real jobs and projects. Some of the duties that you should expect includes:
- Joining the projects and deliverables from various department on a rotational basis
- Learning about the pharmaceutical business through exposure to specialised areas and cross-fucntional work
- Working together with a team and working individually using various digital or virtual platform
- Managing multiple task simultaneously and meeting deadlines under pressures
- Applying a “Project Management mindset” in order to complete tasks and deliverables
- Communicating professionally with stakeholders, line management, project owners, colleagues, and team members
- Collecting, managing, and analyzing data using various software and tools
- Planning and organizing meetings, both virtual or face-to-face
- Learning how to use various digital software to help complete tasks
- Working on own’s personal development
Eligibility and Requirements
If you are interested to apply for the CIPLA Graduate Skill Program recruitment process, you must be a graduate that completed the final year of study (averaging 70% for final year) in the following disciplines:
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Economic Management Sciences – Finance & Accounting, Business studies
- Graphic Design | Health Sciences
- Human Sciences, Industrial Psychology, Human Resources
- Manufacturing – logistics; demand planning
- production; warehousing
- Natural Sciences
- Pharmacists (completed internship and community service)
- Social Sciences – Digital Marketing and Communications
- Supply Chain
Furthermore, you need to have these competencies and traits in order to excel in the Graduate Skill Programme and increase your chance to be the successful applicant:
- Able to maintain a productive and effective workflow
- Enjoy new challenges as a means to grow and able to work under pressure, whether in a team or individually
- Fast learner, able to analyze data and identify trends
- Makes fact-based decisions and has innovative problem solving skills
- Motivated, confident, and resilient when facing tasks and projects
- Willing to learn from mistake and strong drive for self development
- Familiar with digital world and technology
Important note for you before applying:
The program adopts a ‘rotation’ methodology which requires successful graduates to be prepared to rotate across Cipla’s 3 sites in Cape Town, Johannesburg, and Durban.
Are you the right person for this Graduate Skill Programme vacancy? Do not hesitate to apply, you will need to prepare the following documents in PDF format:
- SA ID document (Be a SA citizen between the ages of 18–33)
- Matric certificate
- Latest academic record or transcripts [A minimum overall aggregate of 70% for the most recent year completed]
- Proof that you have successfully completed your studies
- Each document submitted should be in pdf format and be named with your name and document type e.g. Noma_Sallie_Matric_Certificate.
- 1-page Resume in PDF format – include ID & mobile number; residential and email address; race and gender
Please apply through the official website by following this link.
If you have enquiries or need more information regarding the Graduate Skill Programme vacancy or CIPLA, you can visit their official website here.
Finally, the application for Graduate Skill Programme vacancy will end on 25 NOVEMBER 2021. Please make sure to send or deliver your application before then.
We wish you luck with your application!