Working in medical field might not be for everyone. There are countless of people struggling to get a decent job, especially in medical field. Working in qualified and trusted hospital is indeed promising when you devote most of your time and heart in it. Furthermore, Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital vacancies are what people have been striving for.
As the third biggest hospital in the world, Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital has been striving to achieve the highest level of the patient care. They also want to seek the potential talents for being a part of them.
Table of Contents
Position: Material Recording Clerk
Recruiter: Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital
Reference number: CHBAH 357
Salary: R173 703 – R204 612 per annum (Level 05)
Working as a Material Recording Clerk has a lot of responsibilities to have. These are some of the duties and responsibilities of a Material Recording Clerk:
- Take quotation from clients;
- Collect documents for vetting Committee;
- Capture requisition on SAP system;
- Follow up with Health Processing Centre to create purchase order numbers on processed requisitions
- Create barcodes of assets;
- Conducting assets verification;
- Filing of all documents for audit purpose;
- Attend to end users queries;
- Participate in stock taking process;
- Update VA11, VA7 and VA10 cards. Issuing stock to end-users;
- Capturing of goods received voucher, processing web cycles and liaising with suppliers;
- Ensure that all regulations, delegations and policies are adhered to;
- Compile weekly and monthly reports and submit to the supervisor;
- Perform other duties as allocated by the supervisor;
- Be willing to undergo continuous training and development programs;
- Attend meetings and training as approved by supervisor;
- Comply with the Performance Management and Development System (Contracting, quarterly reviews and final assessment).
Eligibility and Requirements
- Matric/Grade 12 certificate or equivalent;
- Computer literate (Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Power Point and Internet);
- Knowledge of SAP and SRM system;
- Knowledge of Procurement processes;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent interpersonal skill;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Ability to communicate well with people at different levels;
- Ability to organize and plan. Must be self-motivated;
- Ability to handle tasks of multidisciplinary nature;
- Knowledge of the Batho Pele Principles and Labour Relations processes;
- Comply with the rotation roster in various SCM- Sub Business Units.
The application of this Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital cannot be done online. There are some documents that you need to prepare in order to complete the applications, as follows.
- Complete and sign Z83 form from editable Z83 form 2021
- An updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including the experiences, the positions and dates you have done previously;
- Copy of Identity Document;
- Copies of qualifications (Matric is acceptable);
- Relevant council registration certificate; and
- Proof of the current registration (where applicable).
Hand deliver your application to: The Director: Human Resource, Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital between 8am and 3pm at Ground Floor, Main Admin Building or posted to The Director: Human Resource, Chris Hani Baragwanath Academic Hospital, Private Bag X01, Pimville, 1808.
The applicants should submit the documents completely before the closing date. When there are missing documents will lead the company to ignore your applications. After the closing date, you haven’t been contacted by the company meaning that you are unsuccessful in getting the job.
For those who get the job will go through some steps. First, they will have to deal with Personnel suitability checks (PSC). Second, you will continue to Verification (this is the reference checks, criminal records checks, and also financial stability checks). Moreover, the accepted workers will go to medical check which has been provided by the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Act 5/1993.
When you still have a lot of enquiries, feel free to contact Ms Susan Taljaard Tel No: (011) 933 8796
The applicants need to submit all the documents before 12 February 2021. Therefore, you should have prepared everything beforehand.