Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
If you have passion for administrative work then this Chief Administration Clerk vacancy at Magistrate’s Court Chatsworth is worth trying! As long as you have a Grade 12 certificate and relevant working experience then you are eligible to apply. Don’t forget to include the reference number of this post within your application, 18/76/KZN.
The future successful incumbent will receive salary amounting from R 242 475 to R 285 630 annually. He/she will also be required to sign a performance agreement prior to working. Interested candidates only need to hold a Grade 12 certificate in order to be eligible. No fancy degree or national diploma is mandatory. However, the minimum academic requirement must be accompanied by at least three to five years of working experience in a relevant field.
The Chief Administration Clerk vacancy at Magistrate’s Court Chatsworth requires all candidates to have the following skills and competencies:
- Computer literacy (MS office)
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal relations
- Ability to perform on their own and under pressure
- Attention to detail
Once you are qualified for the job, you will be involved in, but not limited to the following key performance areas. Note that this is not a complete list and you must expect other duties at any time.
- Control sections related to family court as well as supply chain management
- Manage the civil and criminal court administration sections
- Submit and draft memoranda as well as reports
- Conduct general supervision of administrative staff
- Apply formal as well as informal disciplinary matters
- Analyse and compile statistics to show trends and performance
- Check diverse documents along with work performance of co-workers for correctness and completion
- Maintain and manage prescripts related to the functions of the Department of Justice and Constitutional Development as well as Public Service in general
- Develop and train staff
- Be responsible for managing the facilities of the department at court
- Manage, coordinate and administer support services to Case flow Management as well as other court users in order to ensure delivery of justice
- Be responsible for the implementation of departmental policies
- Conduct any other duties as directed by the Court manager or supervisor or Area Court Manager
Please forward your application via post to: The Regional Head, Private Bag X54372, Durban, 4000
Alternatively, applications for the Chief Administration Clerk vacancy at Magistrate’s Court Chatsworth can be hand delivered to: Recruitment Section, First Floor Reception, 2 Devonshire Place, Durban
Include the following mandatory materials within your application:
- Z83 application form which is obtainable from any Public Service Departments
- A CV which must be updated recently
- Original certified copy of driver’s license, qualifications and ID
- Should you possess foreign qualifications, please attach a SAQA evaluation report as well
- A Police Clearance certificate from country of origin for applicants with dual citizenship status
Please submit your application no later than January 7, 2019. Individuals with disabilities will receive reasonable accommodation. Women as well as people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. All sorts of correspondence will be limited to shortlisted applicants only. If you do not receive notifications from the hiring department in three months after the closing date has passed, please take it to mean your application as unsuccessful.
Should you need further information, please refer to: Mr J.N. Mdaka Tel No: (031) 372 3000