Several Artisan Foreman: Grade A vacancies at Pelonomi Hospital have just opened up for all interested candidates. The Department of Health is encouraging applicants who have completed apprenticeship to give this opportunity a shot. If you think you have the right qualification, submit your application today.
Table of Contents
The Artisan Foreman: Grade A positions are all available in Pelonomi Hospital, which is situated in Bloemfontein. Please include the relevant reference number within your application form depending on the position you’re applying for.
- Mechanical: H/A/114
- Air conditioning: H/A/115
- Building: H/A/116
- Electrical: H/A/117
All positions offer an attractive salary amounting to R 286 500 annually (OSD). Candidates are required to have completed apprenticeship as well as possess proof of passing a trade test in terms of the provisions of section 13(2)(h) of the Manpower Training Act, 1981 as amended. Alternatively, you can also provide a certificate which is issued under provisions of section 28 or 30 of the Manpower Training 75 Act, 1981 as amended or one that is issued under the repealed section 27 of the Act referred to. Furthermore, the Artisan Foreman: Grade A vacancies at Pelonomi Hospital also require all applicants to have five years of post-qualification experience as an Artisan in order to be considered. Having a Grade 12, N3 certificate and a valid driver’s license is a must. As for applicants applying for the Electrician position, having medium voltage (11000 volt) switching experience is mandatory.
Recommendations: be willing or able to perform standby as well as after hour duites
- Manage all aspects of technical design, technical services, maintenance and operation activities in the field, technical offices and workshops
- Plan work to be rendered
- Execute inspections of equipment or buildings according to plan
- Ensure that work is executed according to set standards and policies
- Supervise, attend and monitor job requests in respect of physical maintenance and repair, including preventative maintenance of operational and medical equipment as well as the completion of job requests
- Manage administrative and other related functions such as supervising, recording and monitoring job requests
- Obtain quotations in respect of materials and stock
- Complete PA1 Logis forms for requests of equipment, materials and tools
- Apply equipment maintenance program
- Be responsible for people management
- Advance and maintain expertise
- Mentor and supervise subordinates
How and When to Apply
Apply before December 21, 2018 in order to be considered. Please make sure your application contain the following documents:
- Z83 application form
- Certified copy of qualifications, driver’s license, ID document and academic records (all must be certified in the last three months)
- A CV
- A copy of permanent residence permits for Non-RSA citizens or permanent residents
- A SAQA evaluation report for candidates who possess foreign qualifications
Forward via post to: The Chief Executive Officer, Pelonomi Hospital, Private Bag X 20581, Bloemfontein, 9300
For attention: Mr L B Aaron
The Department of Health is not receiving applications submitted via facsimile or email. If you do not receive any correspondence in eight weeks after the deadline has passed, regard your application as unsuccessful.
In case you encounter any difficulties during application or need further information regarding the Artisan Foreman: Grade A vacancies at Pelonomi Hospital, please contact: Mr M R Shilling, Tel No: (051) 405