If you have a passion to work in a clerical environment then the Chief Accounting Clerk vacancy at Department of Justice and Constitutional Development is the perfect place for you to start out your clerical career. Applications are open until October 15, 2018.
Should you be interested in applying for the Chief Accounting Clerk vacancy at Department of Justice and Constitutional Development, please include the reference number of tis post within your application form, 18/121/CFO. The future qualified candidate will be receiving salary ranging from R 242 475 up to R 285 630. Kindly note that the qualified incumbent will also be needed to sign a performance agreement. In order to be eligible for this position, it is mandatory that candidates hold at least a national senior certificate or Grade 12 certificate or any of its equivalent qualification. Furthermore, having at least three year working experience in the relevant field is expected as well. once you are qualified for the job, you will be stationed in the Department’s national office situated in Pretoria. Should you be in possession of a driver’s license, it will be an added advantage.
This job requires you to have the following competencies and skills:
- Knowledge of the PFMA
- Knowledge of Treasury Regulations
- Knowledge of the State Attorney System (not mandatory but recommended)
- Experience in and knowledge of basic accounting system (recommended)
- Computer literacy in MS package
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organising and planning skills
- Good interpersonal relations
Once you are qualified for the position, below are some of the key performance areas you will be involved in:
- Be responsible for conducting financial accounting transactions
- Be responsible for performing salary administration support services
- Render bookkeeping support services
- Conduct budget support services
- Be responsible for recovering and take-on departmental debts
- Be responsible for ensuring effective people management
Please forward your application via post to:
Human Resource: Department of Justice and Constitutional Development, Private Bag X81, Pretoria, 0001
Alternatively, you are also allowed to submit your application physically to:
Application Box, First Floor Reception, East Tower, Momentum Building, 329 Pretorius Street, Pretoria
The hiring department is encouraging persons with disabilities to apply for the vacancy. The department will provide reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities and that includes where driver’s license is a requirement. Applications submitted after October 15, 2018 will not be taken into consideration.
Your application must be submitted containing:
- Z83 application form, on which the reference number must be mentioned
- Certified copies of ID, and relevant qualifications
- A SAQA evaluation report for applicants who are in possession of foreign qualifications
Applications that do not conform to the aforementioned rules will be disregarded. Should you have a dual citizenship then please attach the Police Clearance certificate from your country of origin.
If the department has not contacted you in the timespan of three months after the deadline, then please accept the fact that your application was unsuccessful.
Should you need further information on Chief Accounting Clerk vacancy at Department of Justice and Constitutional Development, please refer to: Ms E Zeekoei( (012) 315 – 1436