Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Bitou Local Municipality is offering a position of Human Resource Senior Manager for those who are potential and promising in their own personal development. The position requires someone with strong background and tough personality because it isn’t easy. Those who aren’t afraid of challenges will get through.
About the Position
The appointed candidates will be responsible for rendering the strategic and analytical Human Resources Management as well as the support service. They will also have to manage and direct the key administrative requirements through standard operating procedures, controls, policies, and systems implementation. For this Human Resource Senior Manager position, they are offered a range of salary from R 617 714.71 to R 801 840.59 with included benefits that cover transport allowance as well as cellphone and data allowance.
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa
- They must not have any criminal record or any pending charges
- They must have a Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent NQF level 6 ability
- Candidates with knowledge and understanding in Financial and Supply Chain Management areas will get the extra advantage
- They must have at least 10 years of experience in Human Resources Management, with 5 years of them in Local Government
Candidates having these extra qualifications will get the extra benefits:
- They must have their own transportation with valid driver license in Code B
- They must be computer literate in MS Office programs and applications
- They must be proficient in official languages in Western Cape (being able to speak, write, and read in at least 2 official languages out of the 3 languages)
- They must have a good communication skill and also flawless interpersonal and human relations ability
- They must have a good analytical skill and solid logical thinking
- They must have excellent project management and presentation skills
- They must have an excellent understanding of performance and risk management
- They must have good attention to details and a good observation quality
- They must be willing to work during emergencies and also after normal (working) hours
How to Apply
Candidates will have to fill in the application form which they need to obtain from www.bitou.gov.za. When they have completed the form, they can submit it with the supporting documents that include a certified copy of driver’s license, a certified copy of South African ID document, certified copies of qualifications, and an updated (and comprehensive) CV.
They can send it or hand deliver it to Bitou Municipality Human Resources branch at Private Bag X1002 Plettenberg Bay 6600. Candidates who apply for multiple positions need to have separate applications. Shortlisted candidates will have to disclose their financial interest. They will be subjected to competency assessment and interview – as well as going through criminal record, credit record, and qualification verification.
The deadline is on April the 2nd 2020 at 2 PM. Candidates who have general questions about the program can contact Ms L Clark or Mr J Williams at 044 5013418. For those who want to know more about the specific position can contact Mr G Groenewald at 044 501 3357 or at [email protected]. Late submission for this Human Resource Senior Manager position will not be considered.