Having commitment to delivering smart supply chain solutions for all the clients in South Africa is what Barloworld has dedicated. Barloworld is a logistics company that puts supply chain as the main key of success that all companies or businesses must have. As another step to adopt an integrated approach to keep the supply chain improved, they offer Barloworld trainee programme for all the passionate South African.
Thus, they believe by combining strategy, management, planning, and choice of employment, they would be able to manage and operate the supply chains well. Consequently, they will have more chances to develop their business goals. In the following, there is the complete details of the trainee programme by Barloworld.
Table of Contents
Job Title: Barloworld CA Trainee Programme
Recruiter: Barloworld Automotive & Logistics Africa
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Salary: Market related
Reference number: TRACC01
Type of work: Permanent
What is more, Barloworld trainee programme has some particular specification related to the duties. There will be 35% out of 100% finance support duties while the rest are trainee programme duties, as follow.
Finance support duties
- Performing some support activities which are required by the departmental line manager
- Having an active role in taking part to the team where the rotation takes place
- Finishing and completing the essential documentation and activities for obtaining specific competencies under the standard of SAICA and the Barloworld TOPP programme
- Observing and implementing the duties and responsibilities of the trainee accountant which exist on the SAICA Training Regulations 2021, Section 2 – Duties of the Trainee Accountant
- Taking part in and completing all the training programme in full duration
- Engaging with programme partners, technology, and also platforms when necessary
Moreover, there are some requirements and qualifications for all applicants to have as an obligation.
- In possession of Certificate in Theory of Accounting (CTA) or Post-Graduate Diploma in Accounting (PGDA) – UNISA students CTA level 2 is an obligation to have
- Having fluency in using the basic MS Office tools is a must
- The applicants must have English language proficiency
- Having great communication skills in both written and verbal is essential
- The applicants must have basic analytical and problem solving skills
- The applicants must be a South African citizen
- Not having signed any trainee contract with another firm is vital
Furthermore, applicants must have prepared these following documents to complete during your application.
- A comprehensive and updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A copy of Identity Document
- Copies of qualifications
- Copy of certificate, transcripts, or degree
In order to apply for the Barloworld trainee programme, you can visit this link. However, you will not be able to proceed the application link unless you register yourself to be the member.
Moreover, submitting these documents are compulsory, therefore, you have to ensure all documents are complete. Failure to submit those documents will cause your applications to be unsuccessful.
For any other queries related to Barloworld trainee programme, feel free to contact (11) 445 1600.
Finally, you have to make sure that you have already submitted the application before 1 April 2021. Otherwise, the company will not be able to accept yours.