Bankseta learnership program provides a way for the unemployed youth to increase their knowledge and have direct practice in the banking sector. If banking has always been your passion, this is an opportunity that you mustn’t miss. The learnership program will enhance your theoretical skill as well as a direct practical ability.
Table of Contents
About the Program
Letsema Bankseta learnership is designed and made by Bankseta to introduce the banking industry to the interested youth. If you have always wondered what banking industry is about and you want to know what it takes to join in the program, you are welcomed and even encouraged to take part in the program. In this program, you will have a theoretical session as well as direct practice of the banking as well as the alternative banking sector.
The program lasts for one year and the successful candidates would be given a monthly allowance of R3 200 during the program. After they have completed the program, they will get level 5 NQF within the Banking Service Advice – which is relevant to the Banking Sector. Be advised that preference would be given to people with disabilities to encourage equal treatment.
All learnership programs would implement their own standard of measurement and skills (qualification) assessment. This Bankseta learnership program isn’t different. The minimum and general requirements for this program are:
- The candidates must be the citizens of South Africa having a valid and legal ID
- They must be between 18 and 35 years of age
- They must be currently unemployed and not taking part in a learnership
- They must not have any plan to take a higher study during the program
- They must be able to present a professional image
- They must possess effective communication skills both in verbal and written English
- Disabled candidate must present a medical certificate from a reputable and known medical institutions or practitioners confirming the state of the disability
- They must complete Grade 12 or Matric
- They must have a valid Matric certificate with a minimum 50% pass in English and also a minimum 50% pass in Accounting. Or they must have a minimum 60% pass in Maths Literacy or a minimum 50% pass in Mathematics.
How to Apply
There are different methods of application so candidates are free to choose whatever way suits their preference. Interested candidates are expected to send their CV to these channels:
- They can access the internet by going to lulaway.co.za/bankseta
- They can send the CV through WhatsApp at 071 315 7998
- They can go to bankseta.org.za and access the form
- They can send the CV through the email at [email protected]
Be advised that Lulaway Holdings is the authorized recruitment provider set by Bankseta. It is the only recruitment provider responsible for taking care of this learnership program.
This is program that generally runs on a yearly basis. There is no clear information about the opening and deadline. The deadline, however, generally takes place by the end of August but it doesn’t hurt to have a regular check to the official website or to reach out to the contact person. If you still have questions concerning Letsema Bankseta learnership program, you can contact 010 140 9510.