The Department of Health is now looking for a suitable candidate to fill in the Administration Clerk vacancy at Mitchell’s/Tygerberg Plain Paltform (Oral Health Centres). If your passion lies in clerical environment, then this is the ideal job for you. Applications for Administration Clerk vacancy at oral Health Centres will be accepted until December 7, 2018.
The vacant position revolves around Supply Chain Management and it is available within the Metro health Services Chief Directorate. The future incumbent will receive salary that is worth R 163 563 annually. Interested candidates must possess at least a Senior Certificate or its equivalent qualification with Mathematics and/or Accounting as passed subjects. Alternatively, your Grade 12 qualification can be accompanied by competencies or experience which focuses on the Key Performance Areas of this post.
Essential experience for the Administration Clerk vacancy at oral Health Centres are as follows:
- Functional experience in attaining quotations on an electronic purchasing system as well as in tender or bid administration (IPS)
- Appropriate experience in Financial Management and Supply Chain Management
- Appropriate experience in LOGIS
Inherent knowledge and skills requirements for the job:
- Practical experience and knowledge of the LOGIS system
- Computer literacy (Word docs and Excel spreadsheets)
- Sound knowledge of National and Provincial Treasury Instructions, PFMA and AOS
- Ability to communicate in two or three of the official languages governing the Western Cape
Key Performance Areas:
- Render tasks related to procurement administration such as supplying stock, inviting of quotes and maintaining database of contracts (ESL)
- Capture requisitions as well as other documents on the LOGIS system
- Maintain o-9 files along with the follow-up with Suppliers on outstanding store stock as well as buy-outs (RCDY)
- Communicate procurement request to the End User and Quotation Committee
- Provide support to Manager as well as provide assistance within the Supply Chain Component
- Make sure there is compliance to all relevant prescripts and laws in the Supply Chain Management as well as procurement function
- Render duties relevant to IPS processes, adjudication and evaluation on system as well as apply the RFP process when needed
Applications for Administration Clerk vacancy at oral Health Centres must be forwarded no later than December 7, 2018 to: The Dean/Manager: Oral Health Centres, Private Bag X1, Tygerberg, 7505.
Include these documents within your application:
- Z83 application form
- A comprehensive resume
- Original certified copies of qualifications, ID document and foreign qualifications that have been evaluated by SAQA (if any)
For attention: Ms P de Bruin
Note that a practical test may be necessary and form part of the interview stage. Beware of frauds for candidates will not be required to complete payments of any kinds when applying for this vacancy.
The Department of Health intends to achieve equity, in accordance with the Employment Equity Plan within the department, by promoting fair treatment and equal opportunities in employment through the abolition of unfair discrimination.
Applicants will be expected to be available for selection interviews on a time, date and place as determined by the hiring department. It should be noted that the department will give preference to excess personnel.
Enquiries: Mr Z Karoodien Tel No: (021) 937-3015