Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The Department of Defence is now hiring for the Administration Clerk position. This job is available at the Documentation Centre, Pretoria. The employing department is calling for all individuals with at least a Senior certificate and passion for or skills in clerical environment. If the Administration Clerk vacancy at Department of Defence interests you, submit your application today!
Please quote the reference number of this post, CIMS/21/02, within your application form. The future qualified incumbent will be entitled to a level five salary which amounts to R 163 563 annually. In order to be eligible, all candidates must be in possession of at least a Grade 12 or Senior Certificate. This qualification must be accompanied by at least a one year relevant experience in office management, administrative support, personal assistant, administration, receptionist environment, secretarial or in records management. Furthermore, it would be an added advantage should you have a qualification in administration and previous experience.
Special required skills and competencies:
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Good interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Organising and planning skills
- Computer literacy relevant to the use of MS Office package
Once you are qualified for the Administration Clerk vacancy at Department of Defence, you will be involved in, but not limited to the following key performance areas:
- Be responsible for providing reception service by receiving visitors and/or clients to Doc C
- Be responsible for administering payment of accounts within Doc C
- Be responsible for helping with HR Administration by maintaining and keeping Personnel Records of Doc C members
- Be responsible for providing Supply Chain Administrative support by lobbying with external and internal stakeholders in relation to procurement of services and goods
- Be responsible for providing Office Administration support by writing routine letters and other correspondence when needed
- Be responsible for providing secretarial service to Doc C coordinating meeting
- Be responsible for reporting on execution of activities by submitting and compiling quarterly, monthly and yearly reports
How to Apply
Applications for the Administration Clerk vacancy at Department of Defence must be directed no later than April 26, 2019 via post to: Department of Defence, CMIS Division Private Bag X161. Pretoria, 001
Only applications that contain the following documents will be considered:
- Z83 application form
- A CV
- Original certified copy of ID and all qualifications
Submissions received after the above mentioned closing date will not be taken into consideration. This also applies to faxed copies. This vacancy post is meant for the perusal or attention of all interested individuals, whether they are officials or serving employees of the Public Service or Department of Defence, unemployed persons or individuals employed outside the Public Service. Those who are not employed by the Public Service or Department of Defence are welcome and encouraged to apply.
Should you wish to withdraw your application, please make sure that you have it done in writing. The future qualified applicant will be subjected to personnel Suitability Checks.
Should you need further information, please contact: Maj S.M.P. Maloka Tel No: (012) 355 5116 or WO1 S.A. McMaster Tel No: (012) 355 5670