Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
If your passion lies in clerical environment then the Administration Clerk vacancy at Civilian Secretariat for Police Service may be just for you! The vacant position is open for all individuals with at least a Senior Certificate. Should you be interested in applying for the position, please don’t forget to include the reference number of this post within your application form, CSP/01/2019.
This position offers an attractive salary amounting to R 163 563 per annum. The successful incumbent will be positioned in Pretoria. In order to be eligible, all interested applicants must fulfil the minimum educational requirement which is to hold a matric certificate. This qualification must be accompanied by at least one to two years of working experience in Administration and Office Management.
The Administration Clerk vacancy at Civilian Secretariat for Police Service requires all candidates to have the following technical competencies and skills:
- Secretarial functions and office administrative, office management and administration systems
- Good verbal and written communication ability
- Organising and planning skills
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Computer skills, such as MS Office package
- Ability to work under pressure and independently
Key performance areas:
- Render general clerical support services
- Organise, record, capture, store and retrieve data and correspondences
- Handle routine enquiries
- Provide supply chain clerical support services in the component
- Liaise with external and internal stakeholders in relation to procurements of goods as well as services
- Attain quotations, complete procurement forms for the purchasing of standard office items and stock control of office stationery
- Provide clerical support and personnel administration in the component
- Maintain leave register as well as provide financial administration support services for the component
- Maintain and keep personnel records in the component
- Update expenditure and capture budget in the component
- Arrange accommodation and travel for staff
- Check correctness of subsistence and travel claims of officials
- Provide administrative support to the Director
Applications for the Administration Clerk vacancy at Civilian Secretariat for Police Service must be mailed no later than February 15, 2018 to: Private Bag X922 Pretoria 0001
Or, hand deliver at: 217 Pretorius Street, Van Erkom. Arcade Building 7th floor, Pretoria at the Reception.
Enclose the following documents within your application:
- Z83 application form
- A full CV
- Original certified copy of ID, and all qualifications along with a valid driver’s license
Individuals who have retired from the Public Service by taking early retirement, severance packages or for medical reasons along with people with previous convictions are not eligible for the position. Emailed or faxed applications will not be regarded.
All shortlisted candidates will receive correspondence. Therefore, if you haven’t yet received any notifications from the hiring department in three months after the deadline has passed, please take it to mean your application as unsuccessful.
The Secretary of Police Service holds the right not to fill the post if deemed necessary.
It is important that your application reaches the office no later than 17h00 on week-days.
In case you need further information, please contact: Ms N Sefiti / Mr S Matsapola Tel No: (012) 393 4359/2500