During the pandemic, it seems quite impossible to find a good and reliable job to continue living. When everyone seems to struggle to find a proper job, Sizwe Tropical Disease Hospital offers administration clerk vacancies. These vacancies are the opportunities for those South African who have relevant background in doing the administration in front desk.
Sizwe Tropical Disease Hospital was formerly known as the Rietfontein Tropical Disease Hospital. This hospital is one of the iconic parts of South African history. It has been working for more than 124 years. Therefore, the credibility and reliability of this hospital do not have to be asked.
Furthermore, this administration clerk vacancies are offered to the South African with some experiences in the same field. Are you the one that should get the work? Apply now!
Table of Contents
Job Title: Administration Clerk Vacancies
Position: Administration Clerk
Recruiter: Sizwe Tropical Disease Hospital
Reference number: STDH/00034
Salary: R173 703 – R204 612 per annum plus benefits
- Assisting the administration procedures related to the Nursing administration
- Doing the registration and documents releasing
- Ensuring the flow of both information and documents effectively
- Providing administrative support in nursing and clinical department
- Screening and transferring telephone calls
- Handling all enquiries from external and internal clients
- Attending meetings
- Compiling, typing, and distributing reports, correspondence, and documents
- Receiving reports from nursing and clinical department
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Having computer literacy is compulsory
- Having some experiences in Office Administration or Public Management in administration environment will be an advantage
- The applicants must have excellent telephone etiquette
- Interpersonal skills and communication skills are important
- The applicants must have the basic knowledge of financial and costing management
- The applicants should be able to write reports and do the stock control
- Having the knowledge of policies, procedures, and Acts of public service administration is a must
- All candidates must be willing to work under pressure in rotation
- Having the ability to perform record management and document filling electronically will be a plus
- Candidates have to be able to work with not only public but also other stakeholders internally and externally
- Consequently, high level of professionalism, reliability, and confidentiality is emphasized
There are some documents to complete your application processes which can be seen in the following.
- New completed and signed Z83 form which is obtainable from any government department
- Certified copies of qualifications which are not older than six months
- A copy of Identity Documents
- A detailed and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) with at least two references
Applicants can send their applications to The HR Manager, Sizwe Tropical Disease Hospital, at Private Bag x2, Sandringham, 2131. Besides, the applicants can hand deliver the documents to Sizwe Tropical Disease Hospital main entreance number 2 Corner Club and Modderfontein Road, Sandringham.
Moreover, do not forget to indicate which department that they are going to apply and mention its reference number. In addition, all candidates will go through some vetting processes. It includes the reference checks, police clearance, and also verifications of qualification and citizenship.
For further enquiries, you can contact Ms. LM Mokoena at (011) 531 4365.
The latest acceptance of the applications will be on 12 February 2021. Therefore, make sure you have submitted early.