Western Cape Department of Transport is offering a vacant position of Administration Clerk position for the potential and promising candidates. The job isn’t for everyone as it is challenging as well as rewarding at the same time. If you have the passion in the industry and you believe that you are qualified for it, then this opportunity may be the best professional chance to have.
About the Position
The Department of Transport and Public Works in Western Cape is offering a full time position for the potential and promising candidates to be placed in Maitland/Cape Town in Western Cape, South Africa. The chosen candidate will get a level 5 salary reaching R173 703 per year.
Based on the Tracking Number of TPW 32/2020 and Reference Number of WCG200217-2, this permanent Administration Clerk job will focus on stakeholder relations and statutory reporting. The position is to provide the best practice and also the most professional administrative support to the Client Liaison Services at Government Motor Transport, Management Support Services, and all of User Departments.
In order to qualify for this Administration Clerk position, the candidates must meet these basic requirements that may include:
- They must be the citizens of South Africa – will be proven by a valid and legal ID document
- They must not have any criminal record or any pending charges
- They must have completed Grade 12 or Matric
- They must have Senior or Matric certificate, which is Grade 12 or the equivalent qualification
Candidates with these following qualifications will have a bigger chance of being accepted:
- The ability to work within a stressful environment or under constant pressure
- An impressive writing skill
- A good administrative skill in Government Motor Transport
- A proven and skillful computer literacy, especially in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- The ability to manage and interpret relevant contracts, policies, and acts
- Good communication skills in both written and verbal forms
- The skills to organize as well as working in a flexible environment – within a team or independently
- A good customer care skill
- A professional method and approach to service delivery
Responsibilities and Duties
When the chosen candidate is appointed, the person will be responsible for:
- Managing and performing record keeping and administration in relation to Client Service Level Agreement
- Providing client provisioning assistance or service
- Providing a support service or function
- Assisting in financial control or Sectional Buyer
- Dealing with client service delivery monitoring
- Dealing with client relationship support service
How to Apply
Application will take place online only. Interested candidates must go and visit this link to complete the application form. Any faxed or emailed application will automatically be disregarded. Only shortlisted candidates would be required to provide important supporting documents (mostly qualifications and ID) to go through verification processing. Moreover, they will be required to attend interview session based on the place, time, and date set by the department.
The deadline is on March the 16th 2020. Candidates who still have questions regarding this Administration Clerk position can contact Mr G Simandla at 021 467 4703.