Office of the Chief Justice is now hiring for several Administration Clerk positions. Up to 9 positions are available. If you love working in a clerical environment, then this could be the stepping stone to bigger things in your career. Read on to find out more about the requirements and how to submit your application for the Administration Clerk (assets) vacancies at Office of the Chief Justice.
Table of Contents
Please include the relevant reference number within your application form depending on the location you wish to apply:
- Gauteng Local Division Johannesburg Ref No: 2019/389/OCJ
- Gauteng Division Pretoria Ref No: 2019/388/OCJ
- KwaZulu-Natal Local Division PMB Ref No: 2019/391/OCJ
- Western Cape Local Division Cape Town Ref No: 2019/390/OCJ
- KwaZulu-Natal Local Division Durban Ref No: 2019/392/OCJ
- Eastern Cape Local Division Grahamstown Ref No: 2019/395/OCJ
- Free State Local Division Bloemfontein Ref No: 2019/393/OCJ
- Eastern Cape Local Division Port Elizabeth Ref No: 2019/396/OCJ
- Eastern Cape Local Division Mthatha Ref No: 2019/394/OCJ
The successful incumbents will receive salary amounting from R 163 563 to R 192 666 annually (all-inclusive remuneration package). Qualified candidates will also be required to sign a performance agreement as well.
The Administration Clerk (assets) vacancies at Office of the Chief Justice require all candidate to hold at least a Grade 12 certificate or its equivalent qualification along with relevant experience in Supply Chain Management or Provisioning Administration. Should you have a valid driver’s license, it would serve as an added advantage.
Candidates also need to have the following skills and competencies:
- Sound understanding of the Treasury Regulations, PFMA, PPPFA, Supply Chain Management guidelines along with other related prescripts
- Sound knowledge of the Public Sector procurement process, regulations and rules
Key performance areas:
The successful candidates will be involved in, but not limited to the following duties:
- Update and keep all records on the asset register
- Bar code all newly acquired assets
- Conduct quarterly assets as well as ensure that assets in the register matches the condition of its existence
- Assist with the reconciliation of BAS and JYP assets register
- Identify assets for disposal and facilitate the transfer thereof
- Update records of leases on assets and take care of copies for audit purposes
- Handle internal and external enquiries and assist with general office duties
- Compile monthly, weekly and daily statistics
- Update of inventory assets and list register
- Facilitate the movement of assets
- Follow up on losses reported to Legal Liability and update assets request in accordance with assets status
How and When to Apply
Apply for the Administration Clerk (assets) vacancies at Office of the Chief Justice no later than February 8, 2019.
Your application must include:
- Z83 application form
- A CV
- Original certified copies of ID, driver’s license and qualifications
Please send your application to the respective address stated here.
All shortlisted applicants will be invited to undergo normal vetting as well as verification processes.
If you haven’t yet received any notifications in three months after the deadline has passed, please take it to mean your application as unsuccessful.