Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
If you have a passion for working in a clerical environment, then the Chief Administration Clerk vacancy at Department of Mineral Resources. The hiring department is accepting applications until February 8, 2019. If you think you have the right qualifications for the job, then submit your application today!
Please include the reference number of this post within your application form, DMR/19/0007. The successful incumbent will receive a level 7 salary which is worth R 242 475 per annum. This vacant position is available in Mpumalanga Region, Witbank. In order to be eligible for the job, you must at least meet the minimum educational requirement, which is to hold a Grade 12 certificate. This qualification must be accompanied by at least 5 years of experience in the relevant field.
The following key skills and competencies are compulsory when applying for the Chief Administration Clerk vacancy at Department of Mineral Resources:
- Knowledge of relevant policies, legislation, prescripts and procedures
- Basic knowledge of financial administration
- Good telephone etiquette
- Computer literacy
- Good people’s skills
- Sound organisational skills
- High level of reliability
- Ability to act with tact discretion
- Self-management as well as motivation
- Ability to speak and write effectively with people at different levels as well as from different backgrounds
- Ability to do basic research as well as analyse documents
- Good interpersonal relations
- Ability to ensure confidentiality
- Good time management
- Help the principal inspector of mines with the management and control of budget expenditure in the region
- Provide a clerical support service
- Oversee and manage databases or examinations as well as documents management system to ensure record keeping of administrative fines and compliance notices issued, codes of practice submitted by the mines, examinations, foreign files, etc.
- Analyse and generate reports, consolidate mine health and safety processes, such as audits, inspections, inquiry reports and investigations
- Maintain efficient and effective administrative as well as registry procedures and controls systems
Your application for the Chief Administration Clerk vacancy at Department of Mineral Resources must include the following documents:
- Z83 application form. The form must be completed in full, legibly, accurately, dated and signed
- A CV
- Original certified copies of qualifications, ID document
Submit via post no later than February 8, 2019 to: The Director-General, Department of Mineral Resources, Private Bag X59, Arcadia, 0007
Alternatively, you can also hand deliver it to: Trevenna Campus, corner Mentjies and Francis Baard Street, former Schoeman
Coloureds, women, Indians as well as people with disabilities are welcome and encouraged to apply.
If your application does not comply with the aforementioned requirements or is submitted after the closing date, it will not be taken into consideration. Note that, the requirements stated on this post are the minimum compulsory requirements; therefore criterion for shortlisting will rely on the proficiency of the application submitted.
The Department of Mineral Resources reserves the right not to fill in the position if deemed necessary. Shortlisted applicants will be notified within three weeks after the deadline.
In case you have any questions, please refer to: Mr AE Zide(013 653 0514