If you would like to pursue a career in administration then this Admin Officer vacancy at Winburg Hospital is the ideal opportunity for you. The Department of Health is accepting applications from anyone with a Senior Certificate. Please include the reference number of this post, H/A/112, within your application form if interested!
The successful applicant will be situated in Winburg at the Winburg Hospital. This job offers an attractive level 7 salary which is worth R 242 475 annually. It is mandatory that all candidates are in possession of a Grade 12 or equivalent certificate for it will serve as a minimum academic qualification. Furthermore, this certificate must be accompanied by LOGIS or BAS certificate as well. The Department of Health also prefers someone who holds applicants with an appropriate national diploma or degree in Public Administration or Human Resource Management, though appropriate equivalent qualification is also acceptable. Having extensive relevant experience in human resource matters is also expected.
Once you are qualified for the Admin Officer vacancy at Winburg Hospital, here are some of the duties you can expect to be involved in:
- Manage recruitment to fill vacant posts
- Manage all submissions related to leaving credits/forms and human resources to ensure service delivery of the facility
- Manage filing, salary advice and all inquiries related to human resource to ensure the proper running of the institution
- Make sure procurement practices are adhered to in the center as per approved delegations, SCM and directive prescripts as well as procedures
- Render administrative duties, such as compiling patient registration, comprehensive and statistics collection reports, monthly project reports, writing of submissions and requests
- Develop and supervise subordinates to make sure service delivery is done effectively
- Implement financial administration to assist the manager with financial administration
- Control and supervise resources to ensure satisfactory service and workflow delivery
How and When to Apply
The Winburg Hospital is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and it is their intention to promote equality in the workplace (disability, race, and gender) through the filling of this post. Applicants whose appointment will promote representativity will be given preference.
Interested candidates must submit their applications by attaching:
- Z83 application form
- Original certified copy of ID document, senior certificate, academic records and qualifications
- SAQA evaluation result of foreign qualifications if any
- Permanent resident permit if applicable
Submit by posting your application to The Chief Executive Officer, Winburg / Katleho Hospital Complex, Private Bag X4, Virginia, 9730
For attention: Me N P L Sithebe
Applications must be forwarded no later than December 28, 2018.
All submissions that do not comply with the aforementioned requirements will not be taken into considerations. This also applies to late applications. No emailed or faxed submissions will be regarded either. Shortlisted candidates will be notified and if you have yet to receive any feedback in eight weeks since the post has been taken down, please regard your application for the Admin Officer vacancy at Winburg Hospital as unsuccessful.
In case you need further assistance, please contact: Mr. R G Monyake Tel No: (057) 221 3333