Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Potential candidates who want to have a career as a professional Admin Officer at Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs can send their application right away as an available open vacancy is offered. If you believe that you have the qualifications and you are able to meet the requirements (including providing the needed documentation), then you should prepare all the important documents.
About the Position
The Department of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs in Gauteng is inviting potential and experienced candidates to take part in the position’s recruitment of Admin Officer. The contract position will take place in Gauteng, where candidates will get an annual salary of R257 508.00. The position is a contract one that will last for 12 months (1 year). The Admin Officer will resume the position in Safety, Environment, Health, and Quality sector.
All positions have their own standard measurement and qualification, and it won’t be different from this Admin Officer position. If candidates want to qualify as shortlisted applicants, they need to meet these general requirements, such as:
- They must be the citizens of South Africa
- They must have a valid and working driver license
- They must not have any criminal record or any pending case
- They must have completed Grade 12 or Matric – and have the certificate
- They must also have NQF level 6 within Safety Management or Environmental Health subjects – or the equivalent qualification
- They must have at least 1 to 2 years of experience within relevant environment
Candidates with the extra qualifications will have additional points or benefits.
- They must understand Human Resource Management and master Leadership techniques
- They must have a solid knowledge of Finance as well as Project Management
- They must have a good strategic planning
- Candidates who have experienced Emergency Management Systems training will get the advantage benefit
- They should have a solid knowledge in computer (both software and hardware) as well as electric equipment, including installation, troubleshooting, programming, and applications
- They should have a solid knowledge of societal systems as well as the influences along with the group behavior and its dynamics
- They must understand human migration
How to Apply
Interested candidates must be aware that they need to perform online application as other methods won’t be accepted or valid. They need to visit this link so they can complete the application form. Be sure to complete everything thoroughly and prepare the supporting documents.
The information about the supporting documents isn’t available. However, there are several general documentations that are needed for this application, including:
- An updated CV
- A certified copy of South African ID document
- A certified copy of Matric certificate
- Certified copies of qualifications, certificates, or diplomas
The deadline is on February the 10th 2020. Be advised not to be late when submitting the application – late submission will lead to the candidates being dismissed from the candidate list. If they still have questions or they want to know further about the detail of the Admin Officer position, they are welcomed to contact Caiphus or Andy at 071 474 7051 or 78.