When people asked about the best sport footwear and apparel, they must mention Adidas as one of them. Adidas is a multinational corporation that focuses on footwear, accessories, and also apparel. It has expanded its branches all over the world globally. If you wish to work in Adidas, probably Adidas retail management trainee is the right programme you are seeking.
Moreover, Adidas challenges the potential youths to take part in their fastest moving industry where they can grow together. This programme takes 18 months to complete where you will maximize your potential and creativity. Therefore, you will gain your personal benefits and improve your thinking skills as well.
Table of Contents
Job Title: Retail Merchandise Management Trainee
Position: Retail Management Trainee
Location: Cape Town
Reference number: 297148
Type of work: limited duration (18 months)
- Assisting the driving net sales with the team of DTC
- Monitoring and doing retail KPI’s analysis weekly
- Reporting and forecasting
- Doing the reprojections
- Tracking the product campaigns
- Doing assistance with the forumation of seasonal OTB and other assortment plans
- Dealing with market and cluster brand team, cluster marketing, supply chain, retail team and back office, and also key business partner
You can apply for Adidas retail management trainee when you have fulfilled all the requirements mentioned as the following.
- Having the minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business especially in marketing or relevant professional experience
- Having the minimum of 1 year working experience will be advantageous
- Being able to perform Adidas’ core behaviors in 3Cs, Creativity, Confidence, and Collaboration
- Having the practical experience in sales or retail environment will be an advantage
- The applicants must have entrepreneurial mindset who will push their limits and boundaries
- The applicants must have English fluency in both verbal and written skills
- Having both leadership and influencing skills are compulsory
- Being able to solve problems, focus on customers, and have strong analytical skills will be a plus
- The applicants should be able to work in a team in a high-pressure environment
- The applicants must be an advanced users of MS Office suite of products
- All applicants must have comprehensive and detailed theoretical understanding of the channel operations
- The applicants have to be structured, organized, and also process oriented
- It would be better when the applicants are passionate about sports and have deep understanding of products usage
In order to complete your application processes, here are the required documents to prepare.
- A creative motivation which states some reasons why you think you deserve to be the future Adidas leader
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) with a link to your LinkedIn
The applicants can apply for the programme online through the website of https://career5.successfactors.eu/careers. You need to make an account before proceeding all the steps. You have to sign in by using your email address and you will simply be the member of Adidas.
For further information, you can refer to the website of https://jobs.adidas-group.com/.
The closing date for this programme has not been stipulated yet. However, preparing everything earlier will not cost you anything. Thus, it would be better to submit your application right away!