Where do you mostly seek for advice when it comes to financial problems and services? Absolutely, one must look for one of the most reliable and the largest financial services organization that provides all the services you need. One of them is ABSA. Currently, there is ABSA learnership/ internship for all the South African who might seek this as a potential opportunity.
Further, either this learnership or internship from ABSA will give you some experiences working under the professionals. It will bring you the fruitful qualifications not only to mention in your paperwork but also in the practical real life. Therefore, when you really think that this opportunity will bring you a lot for your career in the future, you should never miss it. Check out for the complete information in the following.
Table of Contents
Job Title: ABSA Learnership/ Internship
Reference number: R-15916553
Type of work: Fixed term
Moreover, when you are going to participate in ABSA learnership/ internship, you must comprehend the duties and responsibilities that you will deal with.
- Receiving clients complaints or queries through email, telephone, and any other complaints logging channels
- Capturing and assigning the complaints
- Logging the queries or complaints on the Complaints Management system based on the standards and policies
- Loading all appropriate customer information received through email or fax
- Facilitating the processes of complaints including drawing reports from the complaints management systems and managing the exception reports in daily basis
- Compiling reports on all complaints received and on the customer satisfaction
- Planning and managing the timelines for ensuring that those complaints logged are attended to the agreed process and SLA requirements
In addition, the applicants must have possessed these following requirements as the minimum standard of qualifications.
- Having the Higher Diploma in Business, Commerce and Management Studies is compulsory
- Being able to work independently or in a team is obligatory
Consequently, you have a few options whether you prefer applying by using the third party or LinkedIn. In fact, when you choose to apply by using the help of a third party, you can apply manually through this link. Thus, you have to fill by using your email address and your password.
After that, you can follow all the steps to complete the application processes. Please note that you must be careful in fulfilling all the information and compulsory columns. Unless you complete it, your application will be invalid and your application can’t be continued.
Besides, unless you hear anything from the company, you can consider that your application was not successful. Do not be sad because you can try for umpteenth times applying for similar positions.
Further, for any other information and details about the ABSA learnership/ internship programme, you can have a visit to www.absa.co.za.
Finally, the company has not yet stipulated when the closing date of ABSA learnership/ internship programme. However, it will be much more promising to apply as soon as possible.