Who does not even know about KFC? This famous chicken restaurant chain that specializes on its crispy chicken has expanded in most countries in the world. They have provided us with the great taste of chicken. If you probably wish to work in this company, the presence of KFC South Africa (www.kfc.co.za vacancies) might be what you want to get.
This vacancy is available for those who want to seek for further experiences without any professional experience necessary. As it may sound, the available position will be as customer facing team member. This position requires someone who is able to communicate and face the customers properly and professionally.
When you are thinking of finding a decent job that pays earnestly and gives experience, working in KFC seems attractive. You will be able to gain networking, meet a lot of people, and make friends. It would be beneficial for those who enjoy meeting new people.
Table of Contents
Position: Customer Facing Team Member
Recruiter: KFC South Africa (www.kfc.co.za)
Reference number: CSTMCarlt
Salary: Market related
Type of work: Permanent
- Following all the cash handling procedures based on the standard of the company
- Approaching and treating the customers in an efficient and friendly manner
- Preparing products based on the procedures of the KFC
- Dealing with customer’s complaint
- Forwarding the customer’s complaint to the manager
- Monitoring the quality of products by checking the expiration dates
- Ensuring the proper usage of product holding equipment
- Performing duties requested by Restaurant General Manager, Shift Supervisor, or Assistant Manager
- Achieving the standard audit results on every shift
- Adhering to the culture principles of Yum
- Maintaining the area of Customer Service clean and tidy
- No experience necessary
- Having strong interest in learning in new environment
- Being able to adapt in fast pace environment
- Having great communication skills
No application will be complete unless you complete these following documents along with your application during the submission.
- A comprehensive CV
- A copy of Identity Document
- Certified copies of relevant qualifications
- Copies of certificates
These documents are compulsory to attach as well as your application. Unless you complete these documents, your application processes will not be complete. Therefore, you have to make sure that no missing document occurred during the submission.
In order to apply for the www.kfc.co.za vacancies, you can do it through its official website. In other words, the application can be done online. However, you need to make an account by filling out the personal information about you and your previous experiences. There might be some questions related to your experiences and educational background, yet you can just fill it honestly based on yourself.
If you probably need further assistance and information, you can contact through telephone number at 0860 100 222. Besides, contacting the company through the email is also possible at [email protected]. Keep in mind that you have to be clear in providing your personal information while contacting through email.