Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
If you have the passion in general and modern fields that are related to IT, Human Resources, and Marketing, then you should think about taking part in VBKOM Corporate Services Internship program for 2020 period. This full time program is designed to attract qualified and potential candidates to take part in professional working setting (and surrounding) so they can improve their professional knowledge, self quality, and work-exposed experience during the program. By the time they complete the program, they can achieve the skills they need and grow themselves – professionally and personally.
About the Program
This VBKOM Corporate Services Internship program is designed and offered by VBKOM Ltd as a part of their full time program. The appointed candidates will be placed in Centurion in South Africa. The candidates will be a part of Corporate Services and they will have to complete the internship program requirements focusing on the Corporate Services project and team. The program will include learning in the fields of Bookkeeping, Marketing, IT, Human Resources, and General Office Administration.
The Tasks and Responsibilities
The appointed interns will have to work within administrative assistance subject with Corporate Services team and manage the everyday overall tasks.
To qualify for this VBKOM Corporate Services Internship program, candidates must meet the general requirements:
- They must be the citizens of South Africa – must be proven with legal and valid ID document
- They must not have any criminal record or any pending charges
- They must graduate within Financial or Administrative subjects
Candidates with these extra qualities will get the added benefits:
- They must have strong and solid organization and administrative abilities
- They must have a can-do ability and attitude
- They must have impressive communication skills, including in grammar and writing knowledge
- They must be presentable with professional manner and demeanor
- They must be able to perform multi-task ability
- They must be able to perform flexible work – be able to work in a team as well as working independently
- They must have an essential prioritization skill ready
- They must have a good people positive orientation
- They must be able to take (and manage) internship directive ownership as well as driving their own progress
- They must be logical with problem solving skill
- They must have positive collaborative and supportive skills that enable them to work with different kinds of people
How to Apply
Interested candidates will have to send their application online. They will have to come to this link and then complete the application form. When they complete and submit the form, they will have to include the supporting documents that include certified copies of academic transcript or diploma or certificate, a certified copy of South African ID, and an updated CV. Applicants who send their application without these supporting documents will not be considered.
Candidates need to understand that the admission board will only contact the shortlisted candidates. Candidates must make sure that they send the application on time because late submission for this VBKOM Corporate Services Internship program will not be considered or accepted.