Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
If you come to this website, then you will see lists of the available learnership programs that everyone can join, including the United Pharmaceutical Distributors internship program. Through this program, you will learn about wholesaler specialty in pharmaceutical supplies. If you are ready to deal with the field as well as the challenges, then this one would be the perfect one for you.
About the Program
Also known as UPD learnership program, this one is created to Matric graduates who want to get the professional qualification as well as a direct working exposure within the healthcare subject. The candidates will have to take part in the program for a course of one year (12 months). And the candidates will be located in different areas in South Africa, especially in places where the United Pharmaceutical Distributors have their operations and offices.
The learnership program is offered to the unemployed graduates who will get their NQF Level 2 in Retail and Wholesale Distribution once they have completed the program. The progress from this program will be reported and sent to Department Manager.
This program is perfect for those who want to get their qualification and to work simultaneously. This is also created for those who have an interest and passion in healthcare industry. Once the candidates are acceepted, they will join the classroom activities, training session, and also the direct application.
These are the requirements:
- They must be the citizens of South Africa
- They must be within the age reange of 19 and 35 years
- They must still in Grade 12 or they have completed it
- They must not have any criminal record or any pending charge
For competencies, candidates are expected to have these traits:
- They must have a good self-planning system
- They have the ability to create and make networks
- They are people person, meaning that they are able to interact with different kinds of people
- They should have the ability to serve and listen to customers
- They must be able to follow workplace rules
- They must be able to work in a team or individually
- They must have good customer service skills
- They must have a good integrity
- They must be computer literate
- They must have good skills in literacy and numbers
- They must be accurate and detailed
How to Apply
The application process will take place online. Candidates must visit the official website at this link to check the availability. Then they can apply for the program. If they haven’t had the account, then they must register first. Make sure that candidates maintain and keep their accounts for future use. All the application processing will be done through online system.
There is no information about the deadline, but candidates are expected to send their application as soon as possible. There is no information about the supporting documents either, but candidates are generally required to provide a certified copy of South African ID document, a certified copy of Matric certificate, certified copies of qualifications, and also an updated and thorough CV. You can find this information at this link