Are you looking for Receptionist vacancies in Polokwane, Limpopo? Currently, there is a Two Mountains Vacancies available for this position! If you seek to have a career in the customer service industry, this job is perfect for you!
We have all the information listed below, from duties to how to apply, please keep reading if you are interested.
Table of Contents
Recruiter: Two Mountains
Location: Polokwane Branch (Limpopo)
Reference Number: REF CO: 01/2022 R
Do you need more information on the Duties of receptionist at Two Mountains vacancy before you make your decision? Don’t worry, we are here to help. As a receptionist, your main duty will be Customer Service, as you will be the first point of contact for the entire organization, which requires a positive attitude and a professional appearance.
You will be required to serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately. You also need to communicate with the company’s personnel, informing them of visitor arrival.
In addition, you are expected to perform administrative duties related to funerals and funeral policies.
Here are the complete list of your expected duties, please check the list below:
- Welcoming visitors
- Telephone etiquette
- Maintaining office security
- Ordering of supplies & auditing of inventory stock
- Ensuring a filing system is adhered to
- Organising meetings, venues & catering
- Minute taking
- Compiling & presenting monthly reports
- Maintaining a safe & clean reception area
- Alerting the cleaner of visitors
- Funeral Administration: Ensuring calls are diverted to the correct person for assistance Assisting walk-in clients
- Booking of funeral venues, gravesites, or crematoriums.
Eligibility and Requirements
Interested to apply for this Two Mountain Vacancy as a Receptionist? Here are the requirements needed for this position.
First is the education and work experience. You will need:
- Grade 12
- Five years experience working in reception, clerical or administrative role (Preference to experience within the service industry)
Next, here are some skills and competencies that will help you become a preferable candidate:
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good customer service skill
- Efficient at managing information
- Ability to operate a switchboard
Last but not least, these traits and behavior will help you be a great candidate for this position!
- Positive Conduct
- Work Ethics and Values
- Customer Orientation
- Verbal Expression
- Personal Growth
- Transformation and Development
Do you have all the qualifications for this Receptionist vacancy at Two Mountains? Do not hesitate, let’s proceed with your application!
You need to prepare some documents, such as:
- Recently updated and comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copies of your identification
- Certified copies of your qualifications
- Cover letter
Go ahead and submit your application to the following email address:
If you need more information or have enquiries regarding the Two Mountains Vacancies for Receptionist, you can reach out to them through the following channels:
Phone: 0800 668 539
Email: [email protected]
SMS “Contact Me” 39464 (Free SMS)
Head Office: 88 2nd Street, Halfway House Estate, Midrand, 1685
Finally, these Two Mountain Vacancies for Receptionists will be closed on January 11, 2022. Please submit your application before this date, because submission received after the closing date will not be considered.
Due to limited resources, correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you do not hear from Two Mountains within a month of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
We wish you luck with your application!