In order to be a great leader in the future, people need to find the best company that helps them grow and develop. One of the best companies in South Africa that gives countless of opportunities with structured journey in career progression is Toyota. Toyota is currently offering for Toyota Electrical Engineering trainee programme. Thus, when you are passionate in this electrical engineering field of work, this opportunity will be the one not to miss.
Table of Contents
Job Title: Toyota Graduate Trainee Electrical Engineering Programme
Position: Electrical engineering
Recruiter: Toyota South Africa Motors
Location: Prospecton, Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Reference number: 705193801
Type of work: 24 months contract
Generally, there are some perks to consider before applying to a trainee programme. They will be the determiners whether or not they think that these facilities help them grow. Furthermore, these are the facilities to enjoy when you are applying for Toyota Electrical Engineering trainee programme, as follows.
- The applicants will go through some rotation which enable them to get exposed to a variety of projects and disciplines
- All applicants will have world class Toyota learning and problem solving concepts
- There will be a wide variety of services such as car benefits, study assistance, relocation, competitive salary packages, employee health services, and also subsidized canteen facilities
- Lastly, there will be a performance management where the competency and value driven performance management systems can be used to develop future leaders
In addition, some requirements are obligatory for all applicants to possess in order to make them eligible for the trainee programme.
- All applicants must be in their final year of studying or having completed the required qualifications
- Having National Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, or Post Graduate Degree is obligatory
- The applicants must be agile learners and who are committed to self-development
- Being able to demonstrate leadership qualities, share values, and passion for change and improvement is compulsory
- Having excellent grade 12 results in Maths and English proficiency is a must
- Being able to complete 2 year development programme is also essential
- Also, the applicants must have excellent tertiary academic average
Further, the applicants also have to complete these following documents for facilitating the recruiter in getting to know you more.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An identity document
- Lastly, copies of academic reports
Accordingly, in order to apply for Toyota Electrical Engineering trainee programme, the applicants can go through this link. Generally, all applicants have to complete their personal information and all the compulsory data needed.
Furthermore, do not forget to complete all the documents to attach, otherwise your application will get automatic dismissal. The recruiter is not going to accept incomplete and invalid documents. Therefore, you have to ensure that you have met all the requirements.
Moreover, for further information about the opportunity and the company profile, you are free to visit www.toyota.co.za.
Finally, there is no closing date for Toyota Electrical Engineering trainee programme. As long as the application can be done through online, all applicants can apply for it at any time.