After taking different way with Anglo American, Thungela Resources continues the thermal coal operations in South Africa. In order to expand bigger, Thungela is currently offering for Thungela Resources training officer programme. As a result, for those who have been interested to learn more within the company and get training and proper mentorship, this is the right opportunity you can ever get.
Table of Contents
Job Title: Thungela Resources training officer programme
Position: Training Officer
Recruiter: Thungela Resources
Location: Khwezela Colliery, eMalahleni, South Africa
Type of work: Full-time
In addition, participating in Thungela Resources training officer programme requires you to be able to handle these following duties, as follows.
- Conducting training and development needs analysis on an annual and ad hoc basis for establishing the nature
- Assisting the Learning and Development Specialist with analysis of new or revised training and development interventions required by strategic and also operation plans
- Directing responsibility of effectively managing the record keeping of learning and development systems
- Developing and coordinating learner training programme as well as mentor and coach learners
- Lastly, facilitating Learning and Development interventions and managing te induction programme and process for colliery employees
On the other hand, there are some requirements that all applicants need to fulfill before applying.
- Having Grade 12 or equivalent qualification (NWF 4) is mandatory
- Having relevant qualification on Engineering or Trade Test is compulsory
- SHE/ Organizational Risk Management Process A1 and A2 is obligatory
- The applicants must have registered as an Assessor and Moderator
- Having registered as a facilitator will be an advantage
- Having B Degree or HR related Diploma and N4 in Engineering will be an advantage
- Besides, the applicants must have extensive experience as a training personnel for workshops, plant, and pit engineering
- Having the minimum of 5 years relevant experience as an artisan is non-negotiable
- The applicants must be able to work overtime
- Having fitness certificate and a valid driver’s license is essential
- Having communication skills, conflict management skills, organizational skills, excellent facilitation skills, and moderator and assessor skills is vital
- Lastly, having problem solving skills and auditing skills in ISO 9001:2015 is crucial
Furthermore, there are also some compulsory documents that all applicants are obliged to complete, as follows.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An identity document
- Copies of academic records
- Copies of qualifications
- A valid driver’s license
- Also, fitness certificate
Consequently, for applying, you can apply through this link. When you have already had a resume, you can just drop the application at the previous link. However, when you do not have a resume, you can complete your personal information manually.
Next, there are some experience and education to complete as well. Do not forget to check everything before clicking the button Next. After that, there will be some other steps to complete. You can just follow the instruction before submitting.
Accordingly, when you are searching for further information, you can visit www.thungela.com.
Finally, all applicants of Thungela Resources training officer programme will be acceptable until 23 August 2021.