During the pandemic, working in a medical environment seems to be very risky especially those who are prone to illnesses. However, Tshwane Health District Services has ensured the low risk of being an employee in this hospital. Currently, there are some available Tshwane Health District Services vacancies for those who are really into the position as a staff nurse.
In the following, there will be all the details that you need when you are applying as a staff nurse. When you wish to work in a fast-pace environment, this must have been on your list.
Table of Contents
Position: Staff Nurse
Recruiter: Gauteng Department of Community Safety
Location: Tshwane Health District Clinical Forensic Medical Centres
Salary: R171 381- R192 879 per annum plus benefits
Reference number: TDHS/A/2021/33
Moreover, being a staff nurse does not always mean that you only help doctors in taking care of the patients. In fact, the duties of a staff nurse will be more specified as follows.
- Ensuring the safe, effective, and also qualified clinical nursing practice for survivors of domestic violence and sexual assaults
- Ensuring the effective implementation of Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) applicable to Clinical Forensic Services
- Participating in the implementation of Ideal Health Facility realization
- Maintaining professional ethical standards and also the self-development
- Executing other duties delegated by the Senior Clinical Nurse Practitioner, Medical Officer, and Centre Manager
- Demonstrating basic understanding of nursing procedures, legislative framework protocols, and policies governing the Public Service
- Ensuring the effective communication based on hierarchy and utilization of resources
Furthermore, these are the requirements for all applicants to have possessed before they are going to apply for the job.
- Having Grade 12 or Matric with two year Enrolled Nurse certificate is compulsory
- Having the proof of current registration with the South African Nursing Council as the Enrolled Nurse is obligatory
- The applicants who have appropriate experience as a nurse in Clinical Forensic Services will get an advantage
- Having good communication skills, interpersonal skills, and basic writing skills is necessary
- All applicants must have proper knowledge about nursing care processes and procedures
- Having comprehensive understanding about Quality Assurance, Patients’ Safety, Patients Experience of Care, Infection Prevention and Control is a must
- Furthermore, having good ethical practice and caring attitude will be advantageous
In addition, all applicants must complete these following documents as a part of the requirements to fulfill.
- A newly updated Z83 form
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of all qualifications
- Identity Document
- A valid driver’s license
- SAQA certificate for foreign qualifications
Moreover, the applicants can send these documents to Tshwane District Health Services, 3319 Fedsure Forum Building, Cnr Lilian Ngoyi and Pretious Street, Pretoria 0001 Application Box, 1st Floor Reception.
Please keep in mind that the recruiter is not going to accept copies of copies to be the documents. Besides, late submission and incomplete documents will cause the applications to get automatic dismissal from the recruiter.
Further, had you any queries related to these Tshwane Health District Services vacancies, you can contact Ms. Sr P Mahlakoana at 083 300 3194.
Finally, the closing date of Tshwane Health District Services vacancies will be on 23 April 2021.