If you are interested with Telkom Learnership currently this programme is not available. But the Telkom has an interested programme called as Telkom FutureMakers programme. The programme could be an alternative of Telkom Learnership since it offers 18 up to 24 month innovation programme like a learnership. The programme is the part of Telkom Enterprise and Supplier Development Initiative that supports young South Africans both financial and non-financial through knowledge and skill improvement.
Name of Programme: Township Innovation Incubator
Recruiter: Telkom South Africa
Duration: 18 – 24 month
Available Positions: 15X
- Candidates must be South African citizens based in Soweto or other area but would like to operate the business in Soweto;
- Candidates must be a minimum 51% black South African citizens;
- Candidates must have an idea or concept to solve the problem and give impact to the community/society;
- Candidates must have an entrepreneur mindset and skills;
- The idea or solution must be financially bankable and scalable.
If you meet the above requirements and then interested to apply, simply fill the application form here.
If you have any questions about this Telkom Learnership alternartive, you can ask the duty of the company via Telkom Linkedin profile.
Application for this programme will be accepted lately at 11 December 2020.