As one of the company that is opening up the opportunity to recruit more skillful talents, Steve Biko Academic Hospital is one of the reliable company to deal with. In fact, if you have not heard anything about this academic hospital, you must miss its reputation as its best. Steve Biko Academic Hospital is actually a tertiary healthcare institution that provides the specialized services for the medically referred patients.
Consequently, this academic hospital will prepare your characteristics and passions to dip yourself in this environment which will be fruitful for your future career. Thus, if this tertiary healthcare institution is what you have been searching for, you can read this following information to get yourself ready for the applications.
Table of Contents
Position: Keyboard Operator or Administration Clerk
Recruiter: Gauteng Department of e-Government
Location: Steve Biko Academic Hospital
Salary: R173 703 per annum plus benefits
Reference number: SBAH 19/2021
Moreover, as each job must have its duties, hereby, these are the duties of a keyboard operator or administration clerk in Steve Biko Academic Hospital.
- Organizing, recording, storing, and retrieving the information related to work in Deputy Director, Asisstant Manager office, and other patience care offices
- Typing reports, letters, and other correspondence
- Rendering office administration duties
- Rendering telephone and fax services
- Ordering, managing, and controlling stationary stock
- Doing the asset management
- Reporting on broken and missing item to further send for repair
- Assisting with making copies of faxes
- Rendering and promoting the quality and caring customer care including Batho Pele and We Care For You principles, and Patient Right Charter
- Performing duties necessary as per job description and works delegated from the managers
- Supporting preparations for meetings and interview
Furthermore, the first stage of being eligible for the position is to have all of these following requirements as follows.
- Grade 12 is the minimum requirement for all applicants
- Having the minimum of two years of working experience in Clerical environment is a must
- Having the computer literacy especially Microsoft Office Management course will be a benefit
- An experience in hospital office management environment will be an advantage
- The applicants must have good interpersonal relation skills and communication skills
- The applicants must be able to work in a team and also under pressure
- Being honest, reliable, and punctual is important to have
No application will be complete without the presence of these crucial documents, such as:
- A completed and signed Z83 form
- Certified copies of ID
- Certified copies of qualifications
In addition, these documents need sending to Steve Biko Academic Hospital, Private Bag x 169, Pretoria, 001. Besides, hand delivering these documents to Cnr Malherbe and Steve Biko Road, Main Entrance at Level 3 is acceptable as well.
As Steve Biko Academic Hospital really concerns about the pursuit of diversity, candidates who have the ability to promote representation in term of race, gender, and disability will get preference.
For further information, please contact Mrs. AM Mowayo to give you the respond or the feedback at (012) 354 1300.
In conclusion, no application will be accepted after 12 March 2021. Therefore, the application received after the due date will be unsuccessful.