South Africa Tourism has promised to build South Africa to have better future by improving the infrastructure and also the youths itself. There are many ways to make it happen and one of them is by offering South Africa Tourism Internship Programme. For those who are currently not working, they can take benefits of this internship to gain experience in the tourism sectors.
Further, in the following, you will find out a lot of information and details about the internship programme. Had you found this interesting to apply, you should never miss this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Job Title: South Africa Tourism Internship Programme
Recruiter: South African Tourism
Field and Reference number:
|Business Unit||Field of Study||Reference Number|
|Office of the CEO||Business Administration/ Management/ Business Analysis||SAT 130|
|National Convention Bureau||Project Management/ Sales and Marketing/ Events Management||SAT 131|
|Governance, Risk and Compliance||Office/ Business Administration||SAT 132|
|Risk Management/ Governance||SAT 134|
|Tourism Execution||Travel and Tourism||SAT 135|
|Visitor Experience||Travel and Tourism/ Quality Assurance||SAT 136|
|Digitech||Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Programming/ Mathematics/
Statistical Modelling/ Data Management/ Web Design
|Finance||Supply Chain/ Logistics/ Travel Management||SAT 138|
|Brand and Marketing||Public Relations/ Communications||SAT 139|
Type of work: 12-24 months contract
Furthermore, in order to be eligible for the South Africa Tourism Internship Programme, there are some requirements to fulfill, as follows.
- All applicants must have no previous internship programme experience
- The applicants must have completed their National Diploma or Degree
- For those who are in the need of completing the Work Integrated Learning (WIL) are encouraged to apply
- The applicants must be passionate about tourism and making differences in South Africa especially when it comes to tourism
- Having the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment is vital
- All applicants must be able to work in a team and independently
- Having cross functional interest and eagerness to learn and embrace new challenges is essential
- Having strong interpersonal and leadership skills is obligatory
- The applicants must have good written and verbal communication in English
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply
In addition, some documents are also compulsory for the applicants to complete to get more chances for this South Africa Tourism Internship Programme, as follows.
- A recent copy of the Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of Matric certificate
- Certified copies of academic qualifications with academic transcripts
- An identity document
Furthermore, to apply for the internship, you can send these documents to [email protected]. Do not forget to clearly mention the reference number and the field of exposure that you are applying.
As the applicants are quite a lot, only the shortlisted candidates will get further notification from the company. Therefore, unless you heard anything from the company, you can assume that your application was not successful. the company is not going to tolerate any late and incomplete submission.
Moreover, for further information, you can visit www.southafrica.net.
Finally, the closing date of South Africa Tourism Internship Programme will be on 21 May 2021.