SITA is an IT company that was established in 1999. As one of the strategic resources for the government, this company has been managing the IT procurement, ensuring the government earns value for money, and supporting the delivery of e-Government services to all citizens. In brief, if you wish to know the details comprehension about IT, you can apply for SITA vacancies. Check out the complete information below.
Table of Contents
Position: Admin Assistant
Location: SITA Western Cape
Salary: R149 746 – R249 577
Reference number: VAC04964
Type of work: Permanent
In addition, there are some duties and responsibilities for all applicants to comprehend before applying for SITA vacancies.
· Receiving and responding to any queries from customers and update on completion
· Being responsible for reporting all changes related to Assets monthly
· Ensuring that the worklog updates are done based on the SLA requirements
· Doing the reports reconciliation by doing the data correctness and integrity
· Monitoring the asset calls daily
· Receiving and recording both incoming and outgoing correspondence in order to ensure the proper record keeping
· Preparing and distributing minutes or presentations as well as the office documentation or communication to make sure the information is relevant
· Performing general office duties
· Arranging the work sessions and staff meetings with employees and coordinating all logistical arrangements for the sub department
· Providing management support to the sub departmental budget
· Being responsible for the accommodation and flight arrangements for the sub division in accordance with the SITA travelling procedures and policy
· Ensuring the adherence to the organization quality standards in terms of documentation which requires management approval
Similarly, there are also some requirements to make all the applicants qualify for the positions.
· Having Grade 12 or NQF level 4 qualifications plus a relevant recognized course is non-negotiable
· All applicants who have MS Office certifications will get an additional benefit
· Having the minimum of one to two years of working experience to the specified disciplines is obligatory
· Comprehending the principles and practices of organization, general administration, and records management is compulsory
· Understanding the basic principles of bookkeeping is essential
· The applicants must be able to operate the standard office equipment, follow both oral and written instructions
· Being able to report writing skills and business writing is necessary
· All applicants must have active listening and attention to details
Although all requirements have been completed, yet these following documents are incomplete, the applications will get automatic dismissal. Hence, here are the compulsory documents to prepare beforehand.
· A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
· Certified copies of qualifications
· An identity document
· SAQA qualifications for foreigner applicants
Moreover, these documents can be sent to either [email protected] or [email protected]. However, you must mention the reference number of the position you are applying for clearly. The recruiter is not going to accept any CV from the recruitment agency.
Furthermore, please keep in mind that the applicants who sent to an invalid email address will not get any toleration. Therefore, you have to ensure that you make no mistakes in applying for the SITA vacancies.
Moreover, for further information, you can visit www.sita.co.za.
Finally, the recruiter is not going to accept any applications after 10 May 2021.