Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Individuals with a passion to work in a clerical environment should apply for the new Senior Accounting Clerk Vacancy at Tshwane South TVET College. The Department of Higher Education and Training is calling all interested applicants to apply before November 30, 2018 in order to be considered!
The line of work of this vacancy lies around finance. The successful applicant will be stationed at Tshwane South TVET College and will receive salary amounting to R 163 563 annually along with benefits. Candidates are advised to quote the reference number of this post, 05/10/2018, within their application forms. The Senior Accounting Clerk Vacancy at Tshwane South TVET College requires all applicants to hold at least a Grade 12 certificate (financial related subjects) or any NC(V) level four certificate. This qualification must be accompanied by two to five years of experience. Alternatively, your Grade 12 certificate can be paired up with an appropriate NQFL six with zero to three years of working experience.
This position requires the following essential skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Pay attention to details
- Ability to write and read
- Sound interpersonal relations
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Knowledge of SAGE Evolution (not mandatory but would be an added advantage)
- Computer literacy in MS office
Once you are qualified for the position, below are some of the duties you can expect to be involved in:
- Be responsible for handling petty cash
- Be responsible for the capturing of suppliers invoice on SAGE Evolution
- Be responsible for monthly reconciliation of creditor’s accounts, contract payments as well as compiling age analysis
- Be responsible for preparing payments to the suppliers
- Be responsible for preparing remittance for suppliers
- Be responsible for distributing documents to the relevant departments
- Be responsible for handling suppliers queries in terms of payments
- Be responsible for assisting with both external and internal auditors requests
- Be responsible for providing assistance to the financial manager with ad hoc tasks
Please submit your application via post to: Tshwane South TVET College, P O Box 151, Pretoria, 0001
Alternatively, applicants may also forward their application by hand delivering it to: the Head Office, 85 Francis Baard Street, Pretoria, 0001
For attention: Human Resource
Your application must contain the following important materials and any missing items will lead to the disregarding of your application.
- Z83 application form
- Certified copy of ID document, educational qualification and any relevant certificates
- A brief and recently updated CV
- Permanent residence permits for applicants who are non-RSA citizens
- An evaluation report issued by SAQA (if possessing foreign qualifications)
Submit before November 30, 2018 so as to make sure your application will be taken into account by the hiring department during the selection process.
If you do not receive any notifications within 60 day timeframe after the closing date, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. All sorts of correspondence will be limited to applicants who have been shortlisted only.
In case you have any questions or need further information regarding the Senior Accounting Clerk Vacancy at Tshwane South TVET College, please contact: Ms T Molopyane and Ms L Mmesi Tel No: (012) 401 5000