Skills Development Corporation (SDC) is initialing training and learnership programmes that focused on the best practice on the B-BBEE Codes. SDC ownership consists of about 51% Black Female. Some programmes conducted by SDC are:
- Accredited Learnership Programmes;
- Accredited Skills Programmes;
- Application for SETA grants;
- Employment Equity (Policy Development & Reporting);
- Enterprise Development Beneficiary;
- Human Resource Solutions;
- Learner Sourcing and Placement;
- Skills Audit;
- Skills Development Workshops;
- Socio-Economic Development Beneficiary;
- Supplier Development Beneficiary;
- WSP/ATR/Pivotal Plan.
Today, we wanted to share you about Accredited Learnership Programmes. SDC receive any abled or disabled individual including in these conditions: albinism, bipolar, epilepsy, physical disabilities, diabetes, asthma, sight/hearing impairments and many more). To apply you must be between the ages of 18-28 years from any backgrounds: African, Coloured as well as Indian. To get started please read carefully the requirements and complete the application form in the following paragraphs.
Table of Contents
- Applicants must have a minimum of Grade 10 passed (2x certified copy of Grade 10 certificate or highest qualification);
- Applicants must be able to read as well as write in English;
- Applicants must take an assessment test to be written before enrolment;
- If you are a disabled person, then you need to prepare proof of disability;
- Applicants must provide last updated CV;
- Applicants must provide 3x certified color of your copies of ID;
- A proof of residence shows your name is required;
- Applications must provide bank statement or account confirmation (for at least 3 months);
- Applicants must provide SARS Tax number.
You can apply online today by filling SDC Learnership Application available here.
If you have any questions, don’t hesistate to contact these following SDC addresses, phone and email.
Johannesburg: Creasta Junction 3rd Floor, Block B, CNR JUDGES and BEYERS NAUDÉ DRIVE, Cresta, Randburg
Cape Town: 3rd Floor, TijgerPark 3, WILLIE VAN SCHOOR DRIVE, Belville, Cape Town
Telephone number: 010 900 3115
Email: [email protected]