As Gauteng Department of Health wants to reduce the number of unemployment in South Africa, they have committed to provide more vacancies for those who come up with no experiences. One of their ways is by providing Steve Biko Academic Hospital vacancies. These vacancies are available for those who have the ability to drive and those who have the experiences in driving.
Moreover, in the following, there are all the details about the recruitment including the requirements, duties, and also the applications. Thus, if you think that you have all the capabilities and criterion to qualify for the positions, it will be a good start for you to gain more experiences. Hence, these are the details that you should highlight when you want to apply for the job.
Table of Contents
Recruiter: Gauteng Department of Health
Location: Steve Biko Academic Hospital
Salary: R145 281 per annum plus benefits
Reference number: SBAH 47/2021
Generally, the main duty of a driver is driving people or goods to the designated or specified area. Specifically, there are some other duties of a driver who will later work in Steve Biko Academic Hospital, as follows.
· Transporting patients, staffs, and also goods
· Doing the daily inspection of allocated government vehicles
· Reporting accidents and identifying minor or major defects to the supervisor
· Completing the trip authorities and log books as prescribed by the legislation before undertaking any trips
· Taking vehicles for licensing and servicing
· Safekeeping the service vehicles book and other accessories
· Maintaining the vehicles to be clean and in a good condition
Furthermore, the applicants must meet these following requirements to make themselves eligible for the Steve Biko Academic Hospital vacancies.
· Having the minimum Grade 10 or equivalent qualifications with the minimum of 2 years of working experience in driving s compulsory
· Having a valid code 10 driver’s license with a professional drivers permit is obligatory
· The applicants must have good communication skills for both verbal and written
· Having problem solving skills and knowledge of transport policy is essential
· Being able to read road maps and work in a team is necessary
· The applicants must possess good customer care attitude
· All applicants must be able to work in shifts and under pressure
· People with disability will get preferences
In addition, some documents are compulsory for all applicants to provide and attach during the registration.
· A newly updated Z83 form
· Certified copies of identity documents
· Certificate of qualifications
Further, these documents need to be sent to Steve Biko Academic Hospital at Private Bag X 169, Pretoria, 0001. Alternatively, you can also hand deliver the documents to Cnr Malherbe & Steve Biko Road, Main Entrance at Level 2.
Please note that all documents must be completed. The company is not going to tolerate invalid and incomplete of the documents. Therefore, all applicants must have prepared all the compulsory documents properly and thoroughly.
Moreover, for any enquiries related to Steve Biko Academic Hospital vacancies, you can contact Mr. MF Monama at (012) 354 1421.