Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
If you have the passion in antiquities as well as Finance, then you will find out that this Supply Chain Internship for 2020 in Robben-Island Museum would be the best answer and also option. If you take part in the program, you can enjoy various subjects or fields of interest within one program only. Of course, you need to take a look at the requirements and find out whether you meet them all or not. This full time program is designed for those who aren’t afraid of challenges and obstacles.
About the Program
This Supply Chain Internship program is offered to the potential candidates who meet the qualifications and requirements for Finance Department in Robben-Island Museum. The person will be responsible for the Supply Chain Unit and report to the Unit Manager. The main responsibility of the individual is to oversee, arrange, and manage the acquisition of both services and goods of Robben-Island Museum.
This program will last for a year (12 months) and candidates are expected to sign a contract for that period of time. It is expected that candidates can improve their qualifications and skills by the time they complete the program.
The Responsibilities and Duties
- Implement and manage strategic procurement or sourcing plan
- Render the Bid Secretariat support to the SCM structures
- Follow-up outstanding and important orders
- Implement the SCM structure resolutions
- Assessing the sourced info from the suppliers or service providers
- Quotation sourcing
- Record and manage the management
- Invite quotations or bids
- Facilitate payments or invoice processing
- Generate, deal, process, and manage orders
- They must have a National Diploma in these subjects: Business Management or Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Public Management, Purchasing Management, Finance, Logistics, or such an equivalent subjects.
- They must have good ability to work and interact with others since they will have to make contacts with suppliers. They also need to deal and respond effectively with suppliers
- They must be able to work responsibly and reliably with external and also internal colleagues
- They must be able to work following the schedules and under the constant pressure, considering that accurate reporting is crucial and deadlines are always tight
- They must have good interpersonal skills
- They must have good and flexible working attitudes – where they can work alone or work in a team
How to Apply
Applications will take place through emails so make sure that everything is set and complete. You need to send the application letter and the supporting documents to [email protected]. The supporting documents include:
- A certified copy of South African ID document
- Certified copies of qualifications, diplomas, or certificates
- An updated and detailed CV
- Contact references – some of them
Keep in mind that the application letter and the attachments (the supporting documents) aren’t more than 10MB.
The deadline is on February the 17th 2020. Any late submission would lead to the application being ignored and rejected. Be advised that the admission board will only contact the shortlisted candidates. In the event candidates aren’t being contacted within 30 days after the deadline, they should consider their application to be unsuccessful for this Supply Chain Internship program.