About Redefine Properties
Redefine Properties is one of the property companies in South Africa. They create properties as a commodity and people as a business. They have a vision to be best South African REIT and missions to create sustained value for their customers as well as stakeholders.
Redefine Properties Learnership Programme
Redefine Properties Learnership programme offers great opportunity to every passionate person who want to build a career in the property industry. The subjects of this programme cover any roles in asset and property management and other supporting subjects such as legal, marketing, finance as well as human resources development and more.
As a learner, there is no reason to not take this opportunity since Redefine Properties is one of the certified companies as a Top Employer during five years by the Top Employer Institute.
Redefine Properties Learnership Requirements
To join with this learnership programme, you need have some of these minimum requirements:
- Certainly this programme is only for South African citizen;
- You have certificates at least a Grade 12, an additional qualification such as undergraduate/postgraduate would be added advantages;
- Currently, you are not in tertiary studies or will become a formal employee in 2021;
- If you have completed this learnership previously, you cannot be a participant again;
- This programme will take a place in Cape Town and/or Johannesburg, so during the programme you are willing to live in those cities;
- EE candidates as well as people with disabilities are welcome to apply.
Redefine Properties Learnership Application
Before you get started with application, let’s prepare your:
- Certified copy of citizens ID for a basic profile of applicants;
- Certification copies of your formal educations;
- Latest Curriculum Vitae/CV in PDF or Microsoft Word format;
- Create a motivation letter no more than 1500 words that describe why you interested to join Redefine Properties Learnership (PDF/JPG format).
Once you have completed above documents, then fill learnership application form provided online in this link. Start from details of the applicants, education, disability information (if applicable), attachments of above documents, and the last tick a declaration. Make sure you have completed all parts of the application and then submit it.
Please note that Applications for Redefine Properties Learnership must be submitted lately on 20 September 2020.
Contact and Company Profile
Rosebank Towers, Office Level 5, 19 Biermann Avenue, Rosebank
Johannesburg, South Africa, 2196
PO Box 1731, Parklands 2121
Telephone: +27 11 283 0000
Email: [email protected]