Are you interested to start a career in health technology innovation with Philips in South Africa? Good news, here is an amazing opportunity for you! Philips is currently providing an internship opportunity in South Africa through Young Field Service Engineering Program. Keep reading to find out more about Philips and the internship job vacancies below!
Philips is a world leading company that has over 127+ years of innovation throughout the history of its organization. Philips is technology company, it has over 80,000 employees in more than 100 countries including South Africa. Over the last 10 years, Philips has been focusing on health technology. Philips’s innovation helped to answer the health challenges all over the world.
Working in Philips means you will be a part of a global company that puts you first. Philips supports every employee so they can develop their full potential. Furthermore, you will have a chance to make a difference in the world by working in Philips. Philips’s healthcare technology is making life better for millions of customers, including you and the people around you.
In this 12 month internship program at Philips South Africa you will be able to gain valuable skill and knowledge through learning on-the-job and supportive classroom environment.
Job Title: Young Field Service Engineering Program
Position: Field Service Engineering Intern
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Type: Full Time Internship – 12 Months
Start Date: 15 February, 2022
• Responsible for equipment repair in the workshop.
• Providing support for customer on technical operational or maintenance of system equipment.
• Acting as secondary customer support on equipment technical or service aspects.
• Diagnosing problem in either mechanical, software, hardware, or system failures using through provided procedures.
• Operating independently within procedures, methods, and techniques.
• Conducting a suitable ESD control while repairing Personal Health equipment.
• Reporting discovered equipment safety problem according to the Personal Health quality standard policy.
Eligibility and Requirements
To apply for Philips Young Field Service Engineering Program internship, you should fulfil the requirement enlisted below:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering: Light Current/ Computer Systems completed /Biomedical Engineering.
• South African Graduate
• Completed all modules or credits for the qualification mentioned above with a minimum of 60%.
• Completed the Practical 1 & Practical 2.
• Qualifications obtained post -2018 will be preferred.
People with various disabilities are encouraged to apply for this internship opportunity at Philips because the company is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Only apply for this role if you are a South African Citizen by birth or Naturalization prior to the 27 April 1994.
If you met the requirement mentioned above, please apply to the Philips Young Field Service Engineering Program internship by completing the following paperwork:
• An updated comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
• Certified copies of all qualification
• Academic transcript attachment
• Certified copy of South African identity document
Finally, complete the application through Philips website.
If you have questions, please check the Frequently Asked Question section by following this link .
We wish you good luck on your application!
If you are interested in other internship program in South Africa, check out other available opportunities on our website: