Protec & Gamble is one of the world’s largest multinational household consumer product companies. It is a company that has been operating since 1995 and most of its products are popular not only domestically but also internationally. Most people are willing to do everything in order to be able to work within this company. Therefore, when there is P&G production technician internship available, loads of people are preparing their luck for participating.
Furthermore, in the following there will be all the details you can consider when you want to apply for the internship. Consequently, these details can be your considerations whether or not you wish to apply for the internship.
Job Title: P&G Production Technician internship
Position: Production Technician
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Reference number: R000015065
Type of work: Full Time
Moreover, being the production technician in P&G requires you to handle all of these following duties, as follows.
- Operating machinery, loading raw materials, and monitoring the process
- Managing daily machines and area maintenance
- Recording and communicating of machine and area breakdowns
- Ensuring the quality output of production
- Meeting the daily production targets
- Lastly, ensuring the health and safety at work
In addition, all applicants must have met these following requirements when they wish to apply for the P&G Production Technician internship.
- Having the minimum of Matric certificate or N3 equivalent is non-negotiable
- The applicants must have green barcode South African identity document or Smart card identity card
- The applicants must be medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment
- Finally, all applicants must be willing to work 24/7 shift work schedule includes nightshift work from 18.00 – 6.00
Furthermore, apart from the aforementioned requirements, there are some compulsory documents to complete as well. These will also be the consideration from the recruiter whether or not you are qualified for the internship.
- An identity document
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of qualifications
In applying for the internship, all applicants can take use of this link. However, it will never be possible for all applicants to continue unless they have registered themselves.
After signing in, there are six steps that you have to complete before finishing the application. First, you have to complete your personal information. It includes the information where you heard about the company, your country, name, address, email address, and also phone. The next step is that you have to attach your compulsory documents at the available button. The rest of the steps can be followed properly.
Do not forget to complete all those six steps, otherwise, your application will be incomplete and the recruiter is not going to tolerate. Unless you heard anything from the company weeks or months after the submission, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Additionally, had you any enquiries about P&G Production Technician internship, you can visit www.pgcareers.com.
Finally, there is no closing date for this P&G Production Technician internship. As long as the application is accessible online, you can apply for it whenever you have prepared all the compulsory documents.