PepsiCo, the company that produces Pepsi-Cola is a company whose products have been spread all over the world. They do not only have both Pepsi and Cola but they also have a wide range of food and beverages which include 23 brands to serve. As this company offers interesting and appealing kind of working system and products, it seems exciting for people especially South African youths to participate in Pepsico graduate internship.
Pepsico itself wants to share their vision in winning the sustainably in the marketplace and embed purposes for all strategies in business. Consequently, by providing the Pepsico graduate internship, it is highly hoped that the company can expand bigger to meet the customer satisfactions and the youths can learn under the professionals and gain the practical knowledge from the experts.
Moreover, if you are curious to know more about the graduate internship, you can read this following information. Thus, all the details and requirements will be down below, as well!
Job Title: Pepsico Graduate Internship
Supply Chain (Manufacturing and Warehouse)
Supply Chain (Supply and Logistics)
Marketing and Insights
Finance and Revenue Management
Innovation and Commercialisation
Business Development and Sales
Agronomy and Strategic Sourcing
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Reference number: 236963BR
Type of work: 18 months contract
In addition, to be able to participate in Pepsico Graduate Internship, there are some requirements that all applicants must possess, as follows.
· Having the minimum of three year tertiary qualification either National Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Marketing, Logistics, Food Technology, and also Sales is obligatory
· The applicants must be willing to travel within South Africa or Nigeria or Ethiopia
· All applicants must possess a valid passport for traveling when possible
· Being able to think forward and focus on results is compulsory
· The applicants must have the curiosity to learn more about the duties and responsibilities
· Having agility and ability to work with other people will be an added benefit
Furthermore, some documents are also vital to all applicants to prepare during the applications.
· A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
· An identity document
· A valid passport
· Certified copies of qualifications
· Certified copies of academic records
Further, to apply you can go through this link. Generally, you have to set up your own account before you are able to complete the application. After that there will be some steps to complete.
First, you have to attach those previous documents at the buttons which are available. Second, there will be some questions about your personal information, working preferences, and education background. You have to make sure that no compulsory columns are missing.
In addition, unless you heard anything from the company weeks before the internship starts, you can consider that your application was not successful.
Moreover, for further information about any jobs or recruitments of Pepsico , you can visit www.pepsicojobs.com.