Pepkor is an investment and holding company in South Africa. It has its area served in Southern Africa, Australia, Poland, New Zealand, Romania, and Slovakia. Pepkor runs its business in clothing, retail, and also accessories. This company which has been running its business since 1965 has more than 3300 stores as per 2013. Growing up with this company seems to be a promising thing to do. Therefore, most people are trying to take part in PEP internship programme.
From time to time, PEP has expanded their business into textiles, footwear, home ware, and also cellular products in affordable price. They hope that offering their best quality products in low cost will bring them good sales. Participating in PEP internship programme means that you will be dealing with meeting new people, improving sales, developing quality and sales, and many more. This will be a great journey to live in. For the complete information, you can keep on reading.
Table of Contents
Job Title: PEP internship programme
Position: HR intern
Recruiter: PEP, a division of Pepkor Trading (Pty) Ltd
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Salary: Market Related
Reference number: HRIntern_18_June2021
Type of work: 18 months contract
Meanwhile, it is not easy to be eligible for the position. It is because all applicants must have comprehended these requirements when they wish to apply for the PEP internship programme.
- All applicants must be in possession of an N6 Certificate in Human Resource Management
- The applicants must have the citizenship of South African
- Besides, they must be in the age between 18 and 35 years old
- The applicants must be able to work remotely and independently
- Having computer literacy in MS Office and Google Suite is compulsory
- Having excellent verbal and written communication skills is obligatory
- The applicants must have willingness to learn
- Besides, they must have self motivation at work
- Being able to show flexibility, integrity, and dutifulness is essential
- The applicants must have initiative and energy
In addition, the applicants must complete these compulsory documents as well to facilitate the recruiter in considering yourself.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of academic reports
- An identity document
- Certified copy of Matric Certificate
Moreover, in applying for the internship, all applicants can do it online through this link. They can take use of their email address and their password in order to be able to proceed the link.
First, the applicants must attach these compulsory documents at the available button. Second, they must complete their personal details and preferences they need including the full name, surname, id type, id number, location, date of birth, gender, and also ethnicity. Further, the applicants must also complete their working preferences including their salary, work permits, citizenships, and many more.
Consequently, the recruiter is not going to accept late and incomplete documents for further consideration. Therefore, all applicants must be able to submit before the due date. Besides, they must have rechecked everything beforehand.
Furthermore, in order to get the complete information about PEP internship programme, you can visit www.pepkor.co.za.
Finally, the closing date of PEP internship programme will be on 28 June 2021.