Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
If you are interested in working for a world-class brand like Nestle, this is your time to take part in the Nestle Intern Supply Chain program. The program is designed to provide theoretical basic and platform as well as a direct practical experience to candidates. By the time the candidates complete the program, they are expected to master all the needed skill and the experience to succeed in their career and future.
About the Program
This Nestle Intern Supply Chain program is designed to attract potential candidates to take part in a program that would enrich their skills and experience. It is called NIDP or Nestle Internship Development Program, a program that would run for 12 months (a year). It introduces the professional working world (within Nestle) along with the strong foundation that enables further growth and development.
These have created a solid ethic as an integral part within the organization. The company has been continuously searching and looking for the best people to join the team. They are looking for the potential and talented candidates to achieve and also maintain the vision as the best company in the world. That’s why the company is looking for candidates with the desire, initiative, energy, and enthusiasm to join the board. These kinds of candidates are viewed ideal to carry the company’s ideas and vision.
There are some general, as well as certain, requirements that all candidates must meet if they want to qualify for the Nestle Intern Supply Chain program. The requirements are:
- They must be the citizens of South Africa – proven by a valid and official ID document
- They must be unemployed
- They must not have any criminal record – or any pending charge
- They must have completed Grade 12 and have the certificate
- They must have completed 3 or 4 years of B Degress or National Diploma
- They must be computer literate
- Preferences would be given to candidates who reside in, or around, Estcourt. It would be an added bonus
It would be best if candidates have the extra qualifications that may include:
- They must be results driven – and also focus
- They must show initiative
- They must be quality and safety conscious
- They must have proactive cooperation
How to Apply
The application process will take place online. Candidates must visit this link so they can learn the details of the program and also the link for the application. Complete the application form and provide the required supporting documents. There is not enough information about the supporting documents (and what are they) but the general requirements include:
- A certified copy of South African ID document
- Certified copies of qualifications
- A certified copy of Matric certificate
- An updated and comprehensive CV
Be advised that candidates may be required to provide more documents if they progress.
For now, there is no information about the deadline. But candidates are expected to send their application as soon as possible, so they won’t miss out the deadline. If candidates want to learn more about the Nestle Intern Supply Chain program, they can visit the already provided link.