South African Unemployed youths, Nedbank has a great opportunity for you. Join Nedbank YES Programme, a learnership programme where you can learn multiple work experiences in banking.
As one of the four largest banks in South Africa, it focuses on giving wholesale and retail bank services and insurance.
They tend to give knowledge about finance and banking to their customers so that they can have an awareness of it. Aside from that, they care about their employees.
With 27,580 employees spread through their offices, Nedbank believes that they are a working place that respects diversity in the working place.
Of that number of employees, some of them are women and also people with disabilities. Nedbank tends to give vast tolerance for them to spread their talents in a professional way, and that’s what makes Nedbank bigger now.
If that’s not the reason why the Nedbank YES Programme is a great opportunity for you, then the choices on the skills that you will learn there might be a bigger pie.
They give many choices that you can choose from when you become a candidate for the Nedbank YES Programme.
Learn more about the programme information from the article we have compiled below.
Table of Contents
Programme Title: Youth Employment Service (YES) – Multiple work experience roles
Location: Gauteng and KwaZulu-Natal
Duration: 12 months
Type: Fixed-term contract
As this opportunity is a limited one, you should know about your duties when you have become a candidate. What you need to do if you are the candidate of Nedbank YES Programme are:
- Have a positive attitude in supporting and driving the Nedbank values (integrity, respect, accountability, people-centred and client-driven).
- Help the team be effective by delivering on your duties.
- Improve your own abilities and stay up to date with developments in the area you are assigned to, through input and feedback from management and colleagues.
- Help manage knowledge and ensure continuity and team success by participating, contributing and sharing knowledge with the team.
Eligibility and Requirements
Now, to be eligible to join the Nedbank YES Programme 2023, these points below should be in you:
- Must be 18 to 29 years old
- Speak and write in English reasonably well
- Have basic computer knowledge
- People with no previous work experience or who have not worked in the 12 months leading up to the date of application are encouraged to apply
Additionally, the minimum requirement for the qualification is:
- Matric (Grade 12 National Senior Certificate) with Mathematics as a subject
Other than those, a diploma or degree in any one of the following is preferred:
- Accounting or finance.
- Business management.
- Communication, marketing, public relations or journalism.
- Criminal and forensic investigations.
- Data analytics or data science.
- Economics or ergonomics.
- Engineering (any specialization).
- Law (LLB).
- Human resources or industrial psychology.
- IT or computer science.
- Mathematics, statistics or actuarial science.
- Political science.
- Project-related fields.
- Property-related fields.
- Risk management.
To apply for this opportunity, you head to the link here. There, you can follow the dialogue to start your application.
Another extra information about the learnership is that it opens at the offices of two locations which are:
- Nedbank Lakeview Campus, Roodepoort
- Nedbank 135 Rivonia Campus, Sandton
- Nedbank 105 West Street, Sandton
- Nedbank Park Square Campus, Umhlanga
The clusters that you will learn about are listed below:
- Balance Sheet Management
- Corporate and Investment Banking
- Group Business Services
- Group Human Resources
- Group Legal
- Group Marketing and Corporate Affairs
- Group Risk
- Group Strategy
- Group Technology
Should you need to ask anything about the Nedbank YES Programme, you can contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566.
As we find no specific information about the closing date, we will not provide information about it in this article.
Good luck with your application to the Nedbank YES Programme, and we hope that this is your life-changing opportunity.