Finding the company that provides the most satisfying solutions in logistics might not be as simple as finding fast food restaurant. There might be plenty companies that claim that they are the best logistics company, however, they do not provide satisfying result. Namibia Logistics can be the reliable and trustworthy company to rely on. Besides, they are even offering Namibia Logistics Learnerships for those who wish to seek experiences and qualifications.
Namibia Logistics (Namlog) has a wide range of distribution centers to provide the customer satisfactions for all clients. Namlog has been successfully able to perform supply chain optimization initiatives in various industries. It includes the distribution facilities, supply chain projects, consultations and establishment.
By taking part in Namibia Logistics Learnerships, it is highly hoped that more youths will be the part of the company to achieve bigger and better goals. To know more about the learnership, you can check this following information to guide you.
Table of Contents
Job Title: Namibia Logistics Learnership Programme
Recruiter: Namibia Logistics (PTY) Ltd
Location: Meadowdale (East Rand)
Type of work: Full time
As each company has its own standard to accomplish, here are the requirements that Namibia Logistics Learnership ask to provide.
- The applicants must be in the age between 18 to 25
- Having the proof of citizenship of South African
- The applicants must have completed Grade 12 and passed in some subjects especially Accounting, Mathematics or Mathematics Literacy
- The applicants must have the ability to speak, write, and read in English
- Having the effective in both listening and verbal communication skills is necessary
- All applicants must not be permanently employed in other organization
- All applicants must not be currently studying in other institutions
- The applicants must not register in other learnership
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Having honesty, trust, respect, and flexible time is a must
- The applicants should be able to demonstrate the sound work ethics
- The applicants must be available for full learnership period
- Accepted candidates will receive stipend and school fees
Should you meet all the requirements above, you can submit these following documents during your application.
- Matric certificate
- Proof of citizenship of South African
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Applying this learnership can be done through this link. Similarly, the applicants must have registered themselves an account to be able to apply for the learnership.
The applicants should have filled their personal information or experiences (if any) correctly. However, the company has the full rights not to make any decision to appoint the candidates unless they are all fit into the requirements and standards made by the company.
Moreover, missing any documents or submitting the application after the positions are full will not get the considerations for the learnership. Therefore, in order to avoid you should complete the documents and apply the learnership as early as possible.
For further information and queries related to the Namibia Logistics Learnership programme, you can visit www.namlog.co.za.
The company still has not stipulated when the closing date for this learnership will be. However, when the vacant posts are full, the learnership will come to an end.