During the pandemic that hits all countries in the world, hospital becomes what people really depend on to give them solution and protection they need related to their health. When you settle in South Africa, Medshield can be the outstanding one to go for. It has all the facilities and adequate services for all people. Currently, they are offering Medshield contact centre vacancies.
Position: Contact Centre Agent
Recruiter: Medshield Medical Scheme
Location: Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Salary: Market Related
Reference number: OCCA2104
Type of work: Permanent
Generally, being a contact centre agent will be dealing with responding to calls and providing solution for any enquiries. Specifically, there will be loads of duties and responsibilities for a contact centre agent, as follows.
- Responding to inbound calls and emails and providing a resolution based on SOP for calls received through the call centre
- Providing the first call resolution where possible and escalating complex queries in order to make sure the continuous customer satisfaction
- Providing members with products, services, and also membership information through the Scheme approved protocols
- Identifying and escalating priority issues and route calls for the right department for resolution
- Directing members to the correct service provider when claims relate or relevant to authorizations
- Liaising with members, brokers, and also healthcare professionals and the third parties delivering exceptional customer service
- Building and maintaining both internal and external stakeholder relationships effectively for the purposes of expectations management and knowledge sharing
- Recording, investigating, and resolving customer complaints and giving feedback timeously
- Documenting and completing all call logs information based on SOP and producing call reports
- Updating member information accurately when necessary
- Logging the details of new members for referral to Optivest
- Besides, researching the compulsory information in order to address the customer needs and queries by using the available resources
- Assisting in identifying fraud control, risk prevention principles, and compliance processes, and tools for identifying and managing risks
- Enforcing all contact centre related Service Level Agreements to minimize business risk and ensuring business continuity
- Supporting and providing evidence for all internal, external, and ISO audit requirements
- Lastly, assisting in maintaining quality risk management standards in line with the requirements from ISO9001:2015
Furthermore, there are some requirements that are obligatory for the applicants to possess as the main consideration, as follows.
- Having zero to two years of working experience in Customer Service is compulsory
- The applicants must have the minimum of Matric or Grade 12 or NQF level 4
- All applicants must have comprehensive knowledge in Business Acumen, Medical Insurance, Call Centre Systems and processes, Annexures and Scheme rules, Risk Management practices and principles, and also relevant legislation and regulatory frameworks
- Having both verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills is obligatory
- The applicants must have problem solving skills, analytical thinking, and also conflict management
- Besides, having project management skills and computer literacy is vital as well
- Also, the applicants must be results and quality focused, emotionally mature, assertive, and also innovative
In addition, apart from the aforementioned requirements, all applicants must also complete these following documents to facilitate the recruiter to get to know you more.
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- An identity document
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Certified copies of academic reports
In order to apply for Medshield vacancies, all applicants can actually do it online through this link. There are a few things to highlight during the applications. They are the documents, personal data completion, and also the working preferences completion. Once there is missing information, the application will be invalid.
Additionally, for further assistance about Medshield contact centre vacancies, you can visit www.medshield.co.za.
Finally, all applicants can still apply for Medshield contact centre vacancies until 23 July 2021.